Kirk Cousins Outplaying RG3?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
From Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-...-19?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

**One of my biggest takeaways from Patriots-Redskins joint practices was surprise that Robert Griffin III didn’t look like the best quarterback on his own team. In fact, I thought Kirk Cousins was better than him, from the perspective of running the offense, fine-tuned mechanics and how decisively the ball came out of his hand. I wondered if I was alone, and then heard the same sentiment echoed by some others in the Patriots organization.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
One ore guy I'm glad we didn't take,if I'd been in charge we'd have drafted Suh, then RG , message board GM<<<<<<< I am getting better though cuz I would have drafted Donald and Tavon probably Ogletree and Brockers so I'm learnin;)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nothing to see here folks just move along. Seriously we've heard this song before just like when Cousins becomes a free agent next year and signs with his new team and who knows? It might be this board, but I feel strongly that Bradford will be in Horns for a very long time.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
On a scale of 1 to 10 I would love it if RGIII was dropped in favour of Cousins.
After he got the last coach fired, give yourself a 1 on that front and move on to a realistic goal, but FWIW I'd:cheers: withcha if it did happen

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am not an RG3 fan, but mostly because of his look at me persona.

While I have no problem watching him crash and burn, the same caution needs to be applied here; it's preseason football.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
While I have no problem watching him crash and burn, the same caution needs to be applied here; it's preseason football.

I enjoyed watching him crash and burn last season because it was to the Rams benefit, however, now I don't care, however, Cousins is going to be highly sought after free agent come next season and if Bradford can't stay healthy he might be coming to the Gateway City.

A55VA6

Legend
Cousins is better than RG3, but that's just me. So it's not all too surprising.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Give me :
Brockers
Jenkins
Ogletree
Bailey
Stacy
Robinson

It's still early with some of those guys; but there could easily be 4 pro bowlers in that list. 6 very good starters worse case.

:banana:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'd love to see Cousins light it up while Griffin flops just so that there is a QB controversy that makes that asshole Snyder a little uneasy.

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
Three years from now:

Prior to this years training camp, RGIII signs a one year contract with the St. Louis Rams (the team who originally traded his rights) to compete for the backup spot behind stalwart Sam Bradford.

hehe

FRO

Legend
It's still early with some of those guys; but there could easily be 4 pro bowlers in that list. 6 very good starters worse case.

:banana:
I think all could make a probowl in their career. If anything we added 6 young core starters in that trade and with how poor our roster was, we did great on this trade.

FRO

Legend
I think you have to add TAustin to that list because without the extra picks they don't make the move to get him right?
To use hockey statistic lingo, I would consider it an assist, not a goal.

The only busts out of that deal were Pead and Watkins. That was a very good haul.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
To use hockey statistic lingo, I would consider it an assist, not a goal.

The only busts out of that deal were Pead and Watkins. That was a very good haul.

That's a perfect analogy.

Your point about adding the starters is a good one because yeah the roster was SO bad it would have taken at least one more draft and maybe two in order to add the talent they did.

The trade was a major turbocharging of the rebuild.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
rg 3 is never going to be the same since he got injured. I think he was hurt worse than folks knew about.