#Kiperisms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
(little bit of NSFW language in here. had to be done.)

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jamarcus did have all the ability in the world to be one hell of a QB..its too bad he didnt have the brains to go along with it

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jamarcus did have all the ability in the world to be one hell of a QB..its too bad he didnt have the brains to go along with it
Or the drive, or the ambition. You hate to see people squander their talents. Such a waste.
But John-Elway like skill level? Before he even took a snap? Not so much.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or the drive, or the ambition. You hate to see people squander their talents. Such a waste.
But John-Elway like skill level? Before he even took a snap? Not so much.

Very true. I just remember being in awe watching him throw the ball. His arm was insanely strong.

Slappy967

Starter
Whenever I hear Kiper speak it reminds me why I watch the NFL Network coverage of the draft.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very true. I just remember being in awe watching him throw the ball. His arm was insanely strong.
Sure was. And obviously I'm not poking fun at Russell in as much as I'm shining a light on the ridiculous things these draft pundits can say without any semblance of reasoning behind their statements. If they would just illustrate the things these prospects can do well, and the things they need to work on, without comparing them to legends, that would be great.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure was. And obviously I'm not poking fun at Russell in as much as I'm shining a light on the ridiculous things these draft pundits can say without any semblance of reasoning behind their statements. If they would just illustrate the things these prospects can do well, and the things they need to work on, without comparing them to legends, that would be great.

Yeah I got you man. Im not even really defending Russell im just saying what a damn shame it was how things turned out for him, he has no one to blame but himself. Give someone with motivation that talent and we might be looking at an all time great.

But yeah definitely, I wish the draft was covered wayyy more literally instead of just claiming so and so is the next greatest player ever. But, what can you do, the average "fan" wont look that deeply into the scouting reports they just want to hear their team drafted the next Elway. Its silly really.

rdw

Pro Bowler
JR just goes to show you that physical talent alone without the innate drive and resiliency to be great means next to nothing.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought Ryan Leaf had the physical skills too