Kiper: Garropolo has the most upside of any QB..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Mettenberger/Murray/Garoppalo free fall til late rd 2 or 3 I would be interested.

I would think the QB needy teams would be more motivated, tho. We have a QB... Those premium picks need to compete to start.

If Sam flounders, I'm looking at the 2015 crop, not this one.

Slappy967

Starter
Yeah I can't see grabbing a QB before rd 3 and honestly only rd 3 if one of those guys were on the board. I feel like you that Sam is the guy for at least one more year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Garoppalo is outside of my thinking in the 3rd for the Rams and he isn't going to be there anyways. (Mid 2nd rounder is my guess) Besides, after the Compensatory picks were announced, our 3rd round pick became more valuable making it less possible for a steal of a pick in the 4th. I'm thinking you gotta get your guys by the third. Everyone else is for depth excepting that long-shot diamond-in-the-ruff guy. Now Aaron Murray might, might be there in the 4th. His knee may make the top of the 5th possible but that might be wishful thinking.