Kiper and McShay Talk Rams and the #2 Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay run through the team needs for picks 1 through 4 of the NFL Draft. They talk about the WR’s in the draft and the Rams discussion starts at 10:45. McShay talks about Sam Bradford and thinks he can be a good starter, while still having durability questions. He goes on to talk about the mid to later round QB’s in this draft. Kiper thinks the Rams should get an OT (after trading down) and a WR (Evans-after trading up). The both think the Rams have playoff potential with a defense on the rise…on the verge of becoming exceptional. The Rams discussion is 13 minutes long.

Listen to Kiper & McShay Talk Rams

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Nice to listen to some national sports reporters who have actually done some homework on the Rams for once. I'm not a fan of either Kiper or McShay but this is the first time in memory I've heard them speak about the Rams as if they actually watched some games or did some research. I could live with any of the picks they had us choosing.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I couldn't agree more with the Mike Evans over Sammy Watkins fit for the Rams if they go WR in the first round.

A55VA6

Legend
I like what McShay said about Bradford. No reason not to believe in him, he is clearly good enough. Only concern is health.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I couldn't agree more with the Mike Evans over Sammy Watkins fit for the Rams if they go WR in the first round.

I'm a big Watkins fan. That said, I can admit Evans makes a ton of sense with his size. Although that was supposed to be what Quick and Cook brought to the table.

Ram_of_Old

The best way to address Bradford's durability issues is to put some solid beef in front of him. I think Snead and Fisher are well on the way to accomplishing just that.