Kick it with Hekker!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Johnny Hekker posted this in the Rams sup on reddit yesterday.

LA Rams nation, Johnny Hekker checking in with the hopes that I will get to meet some of the amazing people of this Sub! I am hosting an autograph signing/ kick back at El Tepeyac in City of Industry this Saturday from 1 to 3pm. I brought a couple surprise gifts that I will be giving out during the event! Feel free to bring friends and an appetite! I am beyond blessed to get to interact with some of the freshest and truest fans in the NFL. Also follow me on Twitter (@jhekker) for updates, and typical punter tomfoolery. Much love, Johnny Hekker #6

https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngelesRams/comments/48twqk/come_and_kick_it_with_me_on_saturday/

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We gotta get that dude back here for another round of Q & A's.
Such a big personality.

RamBill

Legend
Cindy Robinson talks to LA Rams punter Johnny Hekker about moving to Los Angeles and playing at the Coliseum. He was appearing at an event in the City of Industry on Saturday, March 5th. (4:18)

Watch Hekker Interview

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
If Only I could! But, at my age, do to some physical limitations, I no longer Drive. So I rely on my Wife! And as I said she'll be at work!

Gutted! On a personal note, my wife wants to get married again for an anniversary in a couple of years, Vegas style - she's agreed that if I take her to get married in Vegas by Elvis (she's a huge fan) we can go to see a Rams game in LA, she also wants to honeymoon in San Fransisco - I may plan it that we get married in Vegas, fly up to LA for a Rams game that weekend, then fly up to San Fran for an Away Rams game at Levi's Park - that would be an uncanny coincidence wouldn't it ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gutted! On a personal note, my wife wants to get married again for an anniversary in a couple of years, Vegas style - she's agreed that if I take her to get married in Vegas by Elvis (she's a huge fan) we can go to see a Rams game in LA, she also wants to honeymoon in San Fransisco - I may plan it that we get married in Vegas, fly up to LA for a Rams game that weekend, then fly up to San Fran for an Away Rams game at Levi's Park - that would be an uncanny coincidence wouldn't it ;)
I hope everything works out well for you!! My Wife and I where Married twice, the 1st time was in Vegas ( the year Elvis Died! My wife is also a big Elvis Fan!!) And the 2nd Time in our own Back Yard! We Honeymooned In the Carribian, the second time around!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
If Only I could! But, at my age, do to some physical limitations, I no longer Drive. So I rely on my Wife! And as I said she'll be at work!

Gutted - I have a feeling, being the kind of guy Hekker seems to be - it won't be the last time he does one of these - hopefully next time you'll be able to make it. Just remember to share the pics ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gutted - I have a feeling, being the kind of guy Hekker seems to be - it won't be the last time he does one of these - hopefully next time you'll be able to make it. Just remember to share the pics ;)
You can bet I will!!!

Bet It all.jpg