Keys to the game - According to Gump

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
tumblr_n21q5iDMPz1rkqofno4_r1_500.gif

Bubba wants to know why Foles threw so many bad passes and the receivers dropped so many passes. Bubba knows if Foles throws like that against the Steelers, and the receivers drop balls, we're dead!

Dead like Bubba! Don't fucking die like Bubba! Bubba was cool too!

23-Forrest-Gump.gif

Forrest is watching The Mob Squad chase down Big Ben over and over and over because FIRST they stopped the run and took a lead that put Ben in a very very bad spot.

tumblr_n8b2c4Crki1rzoi3uo6_250.gif

This is Forrest imitating Donald talking to Big Ben on the ground after the Mob Squad has his way with him.

giphy.gif

Here Forrest is wondering if the coaching staff knows how to deal with adversity by making changes when what they are doing is failing them. Will they take chances if they get in trouble or play conservative with no hope of winning? Will they kneel the ball with 40 seconds left in the half and two timeouts down by 10 or attack like there is nothing but this win in life?! Will they really sit our WR1 for Pead, Givens, or that UDFA ST gunner?!

tumblr_inline_mu7x8c3K0x1qzqdem.gif

This is Forrest showing us what Gurley will do if Fisher ever lets the kid on the field.

why-are-you-so-good-to-me.gif

These are the Rams players after we make the Dome so loud, Big Ben bleeds from his ears.

tumblr_mdeei4au6S1qeks85o2_r2_500.gif

Forrest shows us what Jenkins will tell every receiver he faces.

post-44390-forrest-gump-he-must-be-the-st-MKIN.gif

The Rams' Fans react to Bernie's next article telling us how he knew the Rams would win. How did that moron get a better paying job after mailing in "Breakfast with Bernie" in his pajamas and ZERO inside scoop for a decade? Really? I can do that! Pay me to do that!

Whats-your-sole-purpose-in-this-army.gif

Forrest demonstrates how Laurinaitis should react when he is told to run block.

lifebuzz-ad1e9b5e3e804d308b018292bcc05e85-original.gif

This is Forrest imitating Tavon after the win because he freakin' didn't have to leave the game for dehydration which is 100% preventable. Forrest says any time a player has 10 YPC and is forcing the other team to short punt needs water, you should give it to him. Life may be a box of chocolates, but FUCKING WATER is FREE!

Forrest-Gump-run-Halloween.jpg

This is me at 18 when my Hustler magazine arrived. Not really related...just sayin'...

image.png

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I couldn't have enjoyed this more.

Thanks for the smiles and laughs on difficult morning

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
One of my favorites!

Me when Steelers fans show up in my row...

"Seats taken."

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
HARD WORK can get us "OVER THE HUMP" . YES we are new and young alike ,but if we learn from our mistakes we can make 1ST DOWNS. When your facing the #4, #3,& #2 teams in succession you better be digging DEEP and learning on the FLY. I hope we don't show any quit at all no matter what the odds. Playing the very best IF YOU WORK HARD AND LEARN can only make us better. Nobody better be hanging their heads. TURN UP THE HEAT COACH its just gettin right for us. Take off the training wheels and release all our weapons. Lets kick some unexpected ASS! We better not roll over. PUT THE PADS ON COACH. Stop babying these men. LETS GO TO WAR!!! Most teams won't get an opportunity like this to BECOME GREAT! NO DISTRACTIONS!!! NO INJURIES!!!