Keys to beating the Chargers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Have to pressure Rivers, but, he is not like Manning....he can make some plays vs. a good pass rush. How much he is limited by injury will be key. Both Charger TEs are good. The Chargers also like to run an sort of no huddle O. I would expect to see a lot of the 2 LB, 3 S D this week as well. Having Barron play in place of Dunbar is real advantage when it comes to coverage and vs. those Charger TEs may be a key.

Yeah,,, Rivers is a real nightmare for any defense. Making him less than comfortable in any way will be very important... but he won't make that easy to accomplish. He's a tough SOB on top of it.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah,,, Rivers is a real nightmare for any defense. Making him less than comfortable in any way will be very important... but he won't make that easy to accomplish. He's a tough SOB on top of it.
I like Rivers and his game and don't mind the Chargers....but, man, he runs his mouth (during games). It would be great for the Rams to make him eat his words.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think 3 hard sacks either knocks Rivers out of the game or rattles him so badly, he plays as badly as he has the last several weeks. SD is beat the freak up. Maintain discipline and pressure Rivers and the game is ours.
Rivers is good, but no Peyton Manning, and we all saw what we did to Manning! We'll have the same effort from our guys this week, and the same results. Rams Win 27-10! ( I could use a share of $5 Mil ROD!):D

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Rivers is good, but no Peyton Manning, and we all saw what we did to Manning! We'll have the same effort from our guys this week, and the same results. Rams Win 27-10! ( I could use a share of $5 Mil ROD!):D

I just bet my entire 14 mil on the rams +5.5 im gonna be ROD rich come sunday evening

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
#1Keep Rivers uncomfortable and drop him when he hangs onto the ball.

#2 Control the clock/No TOs.

#3 Establish the run and short passes.

#4 Make them pay for cheating up