Key offseason dates for the Rams/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Key offseason dates for the Rams
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/15980/key-offseason-dates-for-the-rams

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- The offseason is officially here which means combines, drafts, organized team activities and more are next up on the NFL schedule.

I posted a breakdown of the offseason dates a few weeks ago but now that the season is over, let's take another look as many of these events are coming soon.

Here's a breakdown of what's to come:

Feb. 15 -- Last day teams can file for relocation for 2015 season (it's expected that won't happen this year).

Feb. 16 -- First day teams can begin declaring transition or franchise players.

Feb. 17-23 -- NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis.

March 7-10 -- The period in which teams can begin contacting and negotiating with free agents.

March 10 -- The deadline for teams to exercise options on players with options for 2015, qualifying offers to restricted free agents and get under the salary cap.

March 10 -- The 2015 league year and free agency period begin at 4 p.m. ET. Also, teams can begin making trades.

March 22-25 -- NFL league meetings in Phoenix.

April 20 -- The Rams can begin offseason conditioning program.

April 24 -- Deadline for restricted free agents to sign their offer sheets.

April 29 -- Deadline for teams to exercise their rights of first refusal on restricted free agents signing offer sheets from other clubs.

April 30-May 2 -- NFL draft in Chicago.

May 18-20 -- NFL spring league meetings in San Francisco.

Here are a couple of other housecleaning matters to note:

The Rams hold the No. 10 overall pick in this year's NFL draft and have five picks overall in this year's draft. In the seventh round, the Rams hold New England's pick from the Greg Salas trade made a couple of years ago but Atlanta has the Rams' pick from the deal the teams made in the first round in 2013.
The Rams' 2015 schedule will include the following:

Home opponents: Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle.

Away opponents: Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Washington, Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
wait what? are you sure they play at FedEx Field again and in Baltimore?? Fuck yea I'll go to both. being at FedEx last season was AWESOME. my three Rams games have been Warner fumbling in a comeback at FedEx in the fading years. A trip all the way to Carolina to watch the Rams get shut out (was it Linehan or Spags... ) but finally the Rams get to shut out the Skins at home with me in amazing yet CHEAP seats. with bags on ppls heads and the chant of RG3 in the 4th just to have him get pummeled lol. my Skins buddy bitched out after months of saying he would go to the game but suddenly made a lame excuse a week or so before the game after seeing the Rams blow out a few top teams :rolleyes: