Kevin White

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Yes I know we need to fix the line, but man is it tempting to say screw it and take this guy. So many great skilled offensive guys to be had in this draft. We won't have a shot at Cooper, but we may have a shot at White. Would you pull the trigger on him?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If he's there? Absolutely. He compares very favorably to Fitzgerald, and he plays like an NFL veteran out there. Quite frankly, I think he's way better than any wide receiver that was in last year's class, and that's really saying something, given how high I was on Benjamin. Unfortunately, I think he goes before our pick, along with Cooper.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Yes, depending on who else is there. He looks like he could be a legit #1 WR.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Take the best player on your board! Rams did that with Donald so if they have White rated as the best player when they select then that's the pick the Rams should make. The only thing Matt Millen got right in Detroit was following that philosophy when he selected WR Calvin Johnson after he had selected 108 wide receivers in past drafts.

Athos

Legend
BPA.

This is why I don't want to trade all the way into the 2nd. We can still get two stud interior lineman, or 3, using our 2nd, 3rd, and trade up into the 4th picks.

White is a beast. And like I said, does what I love for a QB. Track back to the QB when under duress. I mean...this late in the game, we've only got Quick on his rookie deal thru the 2015 season right?

And Givens needs replacing anyhow.

Rams0307

He's definitely one of the guys that needs to be in consideration. We can easily draft a guard in the 2nd or 3rd round. We gotta stick to the board and go BPA at a position of need.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes I know we need to fix the line, but man is it tempting to say screw it and take this guy. So many great skilled offensive guys to be had in this draft. We won't have a shot at Cooper, but we may have a shot at White. Would you pull the trigger on him?

Depends who else is on the board. But I'd draft him if he were my BVA.

And there wasn't a great offer to trade down.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also want Gurely, DGB, Duke Williams...

I want a skill guy. I get caught up in the flash.

The problem is there are some high quality offensive linemen to be had to and you can make a legitimate case for BVA when we are picking. Offensive line help will be most beneficial to us, because we have decent skill guys, but we don't have run lanes or clean pockets to do much with them.