Kevin White Runs 4.35

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Blistering......

So.

Fitzgerald but faster? That probably solidified him as the #1 WR off the board.

Which could.....COULD drop Cooper into our laps.

Though....always be wary of the trade up. Cooper and White could both be gone when the Rams pick at #10, just like Green and Jones did.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
He's built like Boldin is now but runs a 4.35. Make this man a ram Snead!

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep. You absolutely have to make him a Ram if he's there at 10.

Same for Cooper. Can't pass up either.

DGB and Parker and getting there as well.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fitz ran slower, yes, but he simply plays faster than White at the moment. But I believe that White could definitely become like a faster Fitz in time. I hope to fate that the Whiners don't trade up for him or Cooper.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I actually think White is more like Bryant than Fitz, but thats just me. He is faster than both for sure. Was not expecting him to be so fast.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I actually think White is more like Bryant than Fitz, but thats just me. He is faster than both for sure. Was not expecting him to be so fast.

Bryant simply doesn't have the sticky hands that White and Fitz have. He's good, but he's not that good.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought kevin white was a one year wonder? Is he this good? Personally in just hoping this pushes cooper to 10

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bryant simply doesn't have the sticky hands that White and Fitz have. He's good, but he's not that good.

I agree on the hands, its just when I watch him play he seems more physical than Fitz, more Bryant like. I am horrible at scouting so am probably really wrong but oh well lol.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I don't know about that, Bryant has really good hands.

I'm not denying that he does, but I've seen him drop passes before. Fitz never drops passes. Jeffery never drops passes. White is the same as the latter two.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Doesn't sound they'll make it to 10. White isn't better than Green coming out, but he's better than Julio.

jjab360

Legend
I'm not denying that he does, but I've seen him drop passes before. Fitz never drops passes. Jeffery never drops passes. White is the same as the latter two.
No, I've seen White drop passes before. He has good hands, but not on the Fitz/Jeffery/A.J. Green level. I'd compare his hands to Michael Floyd or Julio.

jjab360

Legend
Doesn't sound they'll make it to 10. White isn't better than Green coming out, but he's better than Julio.
I'd put him on right about the same level as Julio, difference is Julio was a little more pro-ready coming out of Bama. White has a lot of work to do on his route running imo.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Coming away with our own Julio, with way fewer injury issues, would be orgasmic.

And so would Cooper. Barring a trade up, I like our chances at 10. But I thought that for Julio before he ran a 4.38.

A lineman would be great, but I don't think this lineman class is so good as to skip out on a pro-bowl, beastly WR over one when you can still get a great one in the 2nd and third.

Fact is, won't be hard imo to find a better OG and C than what we had in Wells and Joseph.

FRO

Legend
White ran his way into the top 10. We have zero shot at drafting him. Reminds we of Julio back at the 2011 combine running his way out of our reach.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Definitely impressive....changed my mind...still nervous about those mountaineer wide receivers...