Kevin White: ‘I Bring More to the Table’ Than Amari Cooper

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
West Virginia wide receiver Kevin White joins Mike Florio to discuss his skill-set compared to fellow pro prospect Amari Cooper, the areas where he is striving to improve, his expectations for draft night and much more.

Watch White Interview

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Could be but I sure like Cooper's style myself. I can see Cooper having a very long consistent NFL career, where he just continues to catch the ball & score TD's & make our Ram QB's life so much better.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think they both will have good careers. They are two different WRs. Cooper should prosper early and White may take a few years to really get going. Cooper is the safer pick. White has the potential to be a Wow type of receiver making great circus catches.

I'd take either.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Could be but I sure like Cooper's style myself. I can see Cooper having a very long consistent NFL career, where he just continues to catch the ball & score TD's & make our Ram QB's life so much better.

I agree, I still like Cooper better