Kevin Demoff Town Hall on KCET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The good folks at KCET contacted us to let us know they have Kevin Demoff coming for a "TownHall Facebook Live" with Kevin Demoff on Monday at 10:30 am (PST).

Let's fill it up with ROD quality questions!

---

Join us for a conversation with Kevin Demoff of the Los Angeles Rams to discuss the upcoming football season and the construction of their major sports complex. Do you have a question for him? Leave it in the comments below. #TownHallLA

View: https://www.facebook.com/KCET28/videos/10154641153279142/

Here are the rest of KCET social links;

Twitter
View: https://twitter.com/KCET/status/873239551434780673

Instagram
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIV8CFFUjx/?taken-by=kcet&hl=en

Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/24345/

Psycho_X

Legend
Probably best I just stay away from this one.

giphy.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just want to know how things are going with a New Conyract for Aaron Donald!!!!?!(y):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Come on Gentleman! We at ROD need to show the World we are the Best and most knowledgeable Fans around!! That we are the Elite of Fans!! And we can come up with some Great Questions!! So let's Do It!! OK!!?!

Billboard.gif

exaVP3j.jpg

-2000-SB.jpg

Fist Bump.gif

High bar.jpg

Make it so.gif

Wooden-Pyramid-of-Success.jpg

Yes!.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"How does the new stadium at Inglewood become tailored for the Rams on game day? and..How do we drive the stinkin Chargers to San Antonio?

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
1st question should be: Since the rams have not made the playoffs, or had a winning record during your tenure 2009-2016, why is there hope for the upcoming seasons with you in charge?

2nd question. Every year at this time a player is available that could help the rams for this upcoming season. This year that player sure seems to be Jeremy Maclin. The rams are once again up against the salary cap and have no room available. Who manages the salary cap, and since a quality player, such as Maclin, is available that the rams can not sign, why does that person still have a job?

Nothing more than questions from a fan tired of losing.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I looked for this today, when it was supposed to be on, and couldn't find it!! Did anyone see it!?! If so what was said!?

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
I looked for this today, when it was supposed to be on, and couldn't find it!! Did anyone see it!?! If so what was said!?
Dave, the interview is linked in the OP. It takes a while to get started so give it a minute, or two.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I would like to know their long term plan to retain players we need to retain yet still have a "kitty" for the FA pool. I was quite impressed with what they did this year, but the AD and TJ thing .. along with Ogletree and others coming up. ..... and Offensive players too in the next few yrs.

Wait ... let me rephrase this ... why in the hell did they use the FT on Trumaine and leave themselves strapped ?? That is the one bad thing I have seen this year. To FT a guy who you admit, might not even fit to your new staff/scheme and could have used that $$$ for finishing the AD deal and others.

that is the question I have. Why?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
WOOHOO!!! Tailgating will be allowed! I was worried about this aspect. We LOVE our taigating experience.