Kevin Demoff to make announcement on 101 in a few minutes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
No idea what it is.

Not to be pessimistic, but usually these 'Special announcements' end up being something small and trivial...but I'll post whatever it is afterward for those of you that can't listen.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The announcement was that the Rams have extended their partnership with 101...whoopy...oh but wait, Demoff did say for the next few years. I assume that means they are planning on being in St. Louis for at least the next few years.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Another note...Jake Long and Sam Bradford are running on the treadmill and walking without any limping.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The announcement was that the Rams have extended their partnership with 101...whoopy...oh but wait, Demoff did say for the next few years. I assume that means they are planning on being in St. Louis for at least the next few years.

I think they stay in St Louis, but a partnership with a radio station certainly wouldn't mean much if they were to decide to leave.

RamsFan14

Starter
Love listening to the Fast Lane, one of the best stations to listen to sports out there! One part of STL I miss, driving around listening to those goofballs lol. They know how to have fun with there topics lol, really miss listening to those guys.

^Great news on Bradford and Long! Sounds like Long is making an extra quick recovery, very good to hear!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think they stay in St Louis, but a partnership with a radio station certainly wouldn't mean much if they were to decide to leave.
Sure, but they aren't going to want to be financially tied to anything if they intend to leave.

I wouldn't say this solidifies anything by any means...Even if the Rams were intending to leave this market I don't expect it for at least 5 years. They aren't going ot go play in an old stadium for a couple years waiting for a new stadium to be built just yet.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Here's the audio from it for those that missed it today.

iced

Another note...Jake Long and Sam Bradford are running on the treadmill and walking without any limping.

are you sure? I mean I thought for Sure Robo-tackle's Leg was going to end his career