Kevin Demoff Talks Scrimmage and State of the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Do the Rams have competition from top to bottom at this year’s training camp? The team’s COO, Kevin Demoff, talks to D’Marco Farr and Randy Karraker on 101ESPN about that and many other topics.

Listen to Demoff Talk Rams

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Something Demoff said really rings true, in the past you had hope that the Rams would be good or win games. Now they have the talent to be a good team so we won't tune in on Sunday hoping the Rams don't embarrass themselves or squeak out a win. This is going to be a team the we are going to expect great games and wins from! I think you can really sense the excitement from the fans with high expectation! That is what Fisher, Snead and Demoff have provided. Thanks Stan Kroenke!

Signed long suffering Rams fan!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I remember I use to be so nervous before games that I'd be shaking. I was just hoping my logic for why we were going to win rang true. Seemed like we never had everyone on the field. tons of discunction with the signing of guys off the streets and they actually had a legit shot at PT. I came to expect to find more Kurt Warner's in the mass of no name players but only the good ones stuck around. Sure did suck being a Rams fan back then. I kinda got numb to losing but still got excited for the games. Meh... the dark ages make the glory days that much better.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I had forgotten just how young Brockers was when we drafted him! Makes me feel even higher about him. If that's possible!!

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I remember I use to be so nervous before games that I'd be shaking. I was just hoping my logic for why we were going to win rang true. Seemed like we never had everyone on the field. tons of discunction with the signing of guys off the streets and they actually had a legit shot at PT. I came to expect to find more Kurt Warner's in the mass of no name players but only the good ones stuck around. Sure did suck being a Rams fan back then. I kinda got numb to losing but still got excited for the games. Meh... the dark ages make the glory days that much better.

>>I remember I use to be so nervous before games that I'd be shaking<<

Really? I've been watching these guys for over a half century and I still get nervous....I don't think that ever really changes. :unsure:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
>>I remember I use to be so nervous before games that I'd be shaking<<

Really? I've been watching these guys for over a half century and I still get nervous....I don't think that ever really changes. :unsure:
Same. I give that team too much sway over my emotions every season. When they lose, the Monday hangover is brutal. When they win, I am bright eyed and bushy tailed. Way too many bad hangovers over the last 10 years....