Kevin Demoff talks about the NFL Draft, Michael Sam, & OTA’s

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams COO Kevin Demoff talks about the team’s 2014 Draft, Michael Sam, & OTA’s. Plus he talks about the stadium situation, Stedman Bailey, and why they didn't draft a WR. He acknowledges they have lost some season ticket holders from the drafting of Michael Sam. He appeared on KMOX Radio.

Listen to Demoff Talk Draft

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
LOL. " I want nothing to do, in any way shape or form, with Homoism! I wont even sit in the same stadium that one of them their Queers is gonna be! And I don't want anyone to get any funny ideas about me and what I like because I like Girls! and I don't like Queers! That's it I just wont go to no more Rams games! That way EVERYONE will know that I am not a homo!"

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Lost season tickets because of Sam??
That's odd.
It only stands to reason that they would lose some.

While I do not feel this way, I can see where some would see Sam's being drafted as an endorsement of his lifestyle. It's such a hot button issue these days that expressing any opinion on it will tick off someone. It's kind of the opposite effect of some deciding to boycott Chic-Fil-A for the opinions of their COO.

Edit: Oops, I thought this was the big Michael Sam thread in the Off Topic section. I thought all the Sam talk (this Sam, not that Sam) was being moved there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
.... :sleep:

He also talks about Stedman Bailey, their reasoning for not drafting a WR, and also touches on the lease situation.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Edit: Oops, I thought this was the big Michael Sam thread in the Off Topic section. I thought all the Sam talk (this Sam, not that Sam) was being moved there.

It's about to be. :shooting:

.... :sleep:

He also talks about Stedman Bailey, their reasoning for not drafting a WR, and also touches on the lease situation.

But now here's -X- to save the day. :shades:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
When did he say that??? Pretty sure he said season ticket renewals are at a all time high.
He did, but he also said they lost some renewals likely due to the Sam pick. Its just the nature of a controversy(paraphrasing).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I took it as overall they have gained ticket sales but also lost a small percentage of previous season ticket owners.

A55VA6

Legend
Unbelievable that those season ticket holders cancelled their season tickets - probably - because of Michael Sam. Seriously? Forget that he's gay. He's another player on the team and if you're not going to go to the games because of that.. you're pretty stupid. Just saying.

A55VA6

Legend
lol so true. Tons of dumb Rams fans out there. Not here at ROD though :D

I just don't get why they have to be like that just because we drafted a gay player. Kinda dumb.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a bad idea. Put it towards the new stadium.