Kevin Demoff Q & A Session Part Deux

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
KD's coming back for another round of Q & A with the members of ROD.

HERE IS YOUR TICKET

Please make an effort to read the topics before you post so that you're not duplicating a question, and try not to flood the forum with multiple questions. This way everyone gets a shot. Moderators will read all topics and delete the duplicates. An easy way to help your ROD brothers and sisters out is to use your question in the thread topic (e.g., Question about the cap). The forum will close on 2/7/13, and Kevin will stop by sometime around the Super Bowl to provide his responses.

And remember ... ALL FORUM RULES APPLY.

Have at it, and thanks again to KD for taking time out of his busy schedule to visit ROD!

Thanks,

Administration

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Kevin Demoff Q & A Session Part Deux

REMINDER

Don't respond to questions other posters have submitted in the Q & A forum. In other words, it's not your typical discussion forum. We're trying to keep things streamlined.

Thanks!

Sent via Tapatalk2.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
REMINDER

Don't respond to questions other posters have submitted in the Q & A forum. In other words, it's not your typical discussion forum. We're trying to keep things streamlined.

Thanks!

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Oops! Did I do that? :lmao: :oops:

I was reading from my mobile phone today and think I might have gotten confused on which forum the post was! Sorry!

Just call me Kevin.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Any way to put in a simple plug for SJ? I realize KD probably knows how popular he is among most fans but I think the guy deserves some props from this site. I could post another thread but I thought we wanted as many posters as possible to get their questions in. Just a thought.

bluecoconuts

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
REMINDER

Thanks!

Sent via Tapatalk2.

I was reading from my mobile phone today and think I might have gotten confused on which forum the post was! Sorry!

Just call me Kevin.

I moved two posts from here to that section, they weren't yours though, so you're probably good. Unless you did something and X fixed it before I saw it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
REMINDER

Thanks!

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Just call me Kevin.
Yeah, Erkle. You did that. :sly:

There was one other one though, and it might have come from Tapatalk as well. I know when I use it, I don't pay attention to which forum the post is coming from either. Just wanna make sure that the mods have less to do, because you know ... they're so overworked as it is.

paceram

Pro Bowler
X (Paul) - I just wanted to thank you and ROD for putting together this Q & A Session with Kevin Demoff! It is great getting Rams personnel (especially someone the caliber of Kevin Demoff!) involved with your Board and giving us first hand information!

You and the rest of ROD do a great job and thanks again for all you and ROD do to make this such a great Board!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
paceram said:
X (Paul) - I just wanted to thank you and ROD for putting together this Q & A Session with Kevin Demoff! It is great getting Rams personnel (especially someone the caliber of Kevin Demoff!) involved with your Board and giving us first hand information!

You and the rest of ROD do a great job and thanks again for all you and ROD do to make this such a great Board!
Thank you, sir. :ww:

TexasRam

Legend
When should we expect Kevin's responses to be posted up?

Sorry if I missed the date.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TexasRam said:

He said between yesterday and tomorrow. You still have time if you wanna get one in real quick.

TexasRam

Legend
X said:
TexasRam said:

He said between yesterday and tomorrow. You still have time if you wanna get one in real quick.

I already made one up, was just looking forward to the answers.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I wonder if the protracted DC search has given KD more to do this weekend than he planned.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram Quixote said:
I wonder if the protracted DC search has given KD more to do this weekend than he planned.
He emailed me on Thursday letting me know he hadn't forgotten.
I think the arbitration has probably occupied some of his time recently too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He'll be by this week. Emailed me and asked that I let you guys know he hasn't forgotten about us.
With the Ryan hire/release/coaching search, Arbitration, and Superbowl, he's been a wee bit tied up.

iced

bluecoconuts said:
I can imagine, the fact that he takes the time to come here at all is awesome.

Yea, been bragging to my friends about that.

Can't think of any other teams that have a FO reach out to their fans like this - but i don't follow the other teams like the Rams soooooo....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
iced said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yea, been bragging to my friends about that.

Can't think of any other teams that have a FO reach out to their fans like this - but i don't follow the other teams like the Rams soooooo....

It is awesome isn't it!

Kevin is one heck of a good ambassador for the Rams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:

Exactly. Way cool. And thanks again Paulie for making these kinds of things happen.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Per an email, KD will be here around 5:30 (STL time) tonight.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Re: Kevin Demoff Q & A Session Part Deux

X said:
Per an email, KD will be here around 5:30 (STL time) tonight.

That's awesome! Even if he needs another delay, it's understandable.

Kevin is a busy man but makes time to reach out to us (and other fans in other ways).

I'm proud to be a Rams fan and proud of our leaders at Rams Park!

Thanks for the update X.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2