Kevin Demoff Chat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Lesson said:
http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/1656?a_id=2#alert

I asked my question, got it answered, I feel at least a bit better regarding the situation.

I can say that when I was boarding the ferry to Auckland I saw a guy in a St. Louis Rams shirt exiting the ferry.

bluecoconuts

Legend
superfan24 said:
He is answering the tough question. KD is the right man for the job.

Seriously, some of those questions I'm shocked he answered. The fan base was pretty harsh if you ask me, a lot of bitching over the London game.

I don't envy him for having to answer those questions, I hope he got people sending support as well.

superfan24

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
superfan24 said:
He is answering the tough question. KD is the right man for the job.

Seriously, some of those questions I'm shocked he answered. The fan base was pretty harsh if you ask me, a lot of bitching over the London game.

I don't envy him for having to answer those questions, I hope he got people sending support as well.

He got me :tooth: , but I think I was too late

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
He did a good job fielding some tough questions. I gotta hand it to him. And he made me excited talking about using the old Blue and White on throwbacks!!! :woooot: :woooot:

Anonymous

He's clueless.

Why in gawd's name would he expect Rams fans to embrace giving up one homegame just so these non-football MBAs can "grow the brand name."

He got less than he deserved in terms of a real grilling.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
zn said:
He's clueless.

Why in gawd's name would he expect Rams fans to embrace giving up one homegame just so these non-football MBAs can "grow the brand name."

I don't think he expected anything of the kind. Demoff's efforts fall under the heading of damage control.

The only thing that might change some minds on this is if the Rams win that game. And some concession is made regarding preseason games.

Anonymous

Ram Quixote said:
zn said:
He's clueless.

I don't think he expected anything of the kind. Demoff's efforts fall under the heading of damage control.

The only thing that might change some minds on this is if the Rams win that game. And some concession is made regarding preseason games.

I don't care if they win it or not, frankly. In this sense. Yes Rams wins matter but winning in London would not make me embrace this whole "go to London & spam the brand name" thing.

Though I see your point about damage control.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://ktvi.vid.trb.com/ktvi/video/2012/1/21/KTVI-VID242067-IN0-OUT5775-E1B99705-4F1A44EF/outformats/flash/0108d781-2262-468d-9a93-ddf96b712e49.flv[/flv]