Kenny Langford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious - Can anyone tell me the true size of DT Kenny Langford? I keep reading that he and Michael Brockers are massive (which, I know Brockers is massive) but all the rosters I read say Langford is 295 (which, certainly not small but for an NFL DT I wouldn't consider that massive) which I am guessing might be old information?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
paceram said:
Just curious - Can anyone tell me the true size of DT Kenny Langford? I keep reading that he and Michael Brockers are massive (which, I know Brockers is massive) but all the rosters I read say Langford is 295 (which, certainly not small but for an NFL DT I wouldn't consider that massive) which I am guessing might be old information?
Depends how much extra flab he's carrying, and it doesn't appear to be a whole lot. He's a tall guy (6'6) and weighs in around 296, so that's pretty big if it's mostly muscle. At any rate, I like how all the DT's are 6'5 and over. If they're uber strong, I don't care how heavy they are. You don't really need a Gilbert Brown or anything as long as you can push the the OL around.