Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I'm a huge Britt fan and have been singing his praises for a while now. I can't believe fans are always quick to want to see him out the door and for a rookie to take his place at camp.This year it was Mike Thomas. Before that it was Quick. Ridiculous.

Britt consistently gets open deep and is the only WR on our roster with a proven, consistent track record of results at the NFL level. You think Rams fans, of all teams, would appreciate what little legitimate NFL talent they have at the WR position.

If not for poor QB play, bad play calling, and mediocre pass protection over the years he would have way better numbers. The dude is a legit #2 WR, in my opinion. It's not his fault the Rams have no weapons at his position, and so he is thrust into the #1 WR role.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
William Hayes?
3d7b239cde053d14d84512e0fbc48366

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
One of the better all around games Britt has had as a ram. In the past his big games have usually been play action deep ball or bust, but this game he did a really good job in the intermediate part of the field and made some nice contested catches. Keep it up Kenny!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Britt is the perfect WR2, ... if paired with a quality WR1, we'd be talking play-offs once Goff is ready to start.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I liked his game... I can't wait until we get Higbee rolling, if we can land a true #1, that's going to make for a pretty good offense.. Shit, remember the difference when we had Lloyd? Imagine having a guy like that thrown into the offense with a ready to go Higbee, Kendricks, Gurley, Austin and Britt... I think we'd be looking at a totally different team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I liked his game... I can't wait until we get Higbee rolling, if we can land a true #1, that's going to make for a pretty good offense.. crap, remember the difference when we had Lloyd? Imagine having a guy like that thrown into the offense with a ready to go Higbee, Kendricks, Gurley, Austin and Britt... I think we'd be looking at a totally different team.
Mike Thomas is a lot like Lloyd, IMO. I'd really like to see him get going soon.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Mike Thomas is a lot like Lloyd, IMO. I'd really like to see him get going soon.

I hope so... I remember the sideline catch Lloyd made against the Browns.. A guy like that is huge for an offense.

I forgot about Spruce too, there's a lot of potential for the offense to be really good, as long as we have what we think we have.

fearsomefour

Legend
I admit, I didn't get to see the entire game, but I liked what I saw. Strong routes and hard running. One bad drop, but he still battled. If not for a noodle arm QB, he catches that touchdown pass (that Sherman should have been called for holding on). Keenum has to get the ball there.
The reason the ball was short is because Britt was delayed by the non called hold. He is throwing the ball as he is breaking....give Britt another full step if not held, TD. Down and away, that was actually a pretty good pass.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I hope so... I remember the sideline catch Lloyd made against the Browns.. A guy like that is huge for an offense.

I forgot about Spruce too, there's a lot of potential for the offense to be really good, as long as we have what we think we have.
Thomas makes those kinds of catches, because he has that kind of range and athleticism. Swear the guy looks like Gumby sometimes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkCHj_PKn2I

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Love it, when all these guys get going it should be a lot more fun to watch.
Yeah, for sure. If Thomas can be like Lloyd, and Spruce can be like a bigger, taller Amendola, and Higbee can be our seam threat with Goff at the helm. It'll be a whole new offense. Hopefully we can see all these guys playing together by mid-season at worst. Kinda anxious to see the vision Snead had for the O take shape.