kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There may be questions about Bradford's long term health but for now there is no uncertainty about the Rams QB situation. There might be competition but it will be Bradford or someone who has beat him out for the starting spot which is unlikely.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I disagree, this is the happiest Britt has been in his whole career. He absolutely loves it here. Plus, Fisher has showed he can handle a player like him and I think other teams notice that. The Rams won't let him go.
Completely agree!! A second year here, with Quick and the rest of the guys. And add a Healthy Bradford. My bet is he can't wait for next season to start!

Big Willie

Starter
Don't most players say they want to stay with their current teams? Generally, it's easier for them than having to learn a new offense. That said, I think the Rams want him back...at the right price. I think Kenny wants to be back...with the right contract. So, with a three year deal averaging $3M per, they might be able to come to an agreement. Unless, of course, someone offers Kenny a lot more money.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
He named the WR corp last season. He can't just up and leave the AFROS......

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
didn't britt nearly match his career best of yards and surpass his record for most receptions?
There is absolutely no telling what he may do and certainly no reason for him to leave. YET

Last edited:

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Britt is a MUST sign. They already blew it last year by not signing Saffold and got LUCKY when the Raiders decided not to sign him. Just imagine what the OL would have looked like this year without Saffold. It's not rocket science, it just takes some common sense.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There may be questions about Bradford's long term health but for now there is no uncertainty about the Rams QB situation. There might be competition but it will be Bradford or someone who has beat him out for the starting spot which is unlikely.
Isn't that uncertainty seeing he hasn't played in a year and a half? Also whos to say he plays a full year are part. Im just saying i know Britt is thinking about that and doesnt want to have to play with as bad of qb play as this past year and waste his talents. Also what if they can't come up with an agreement with Bradford to come back at cheaper price? I'm just saying it's far from a lock that he comes back. I would be ok with Quick and Bailey starting on outside and draft Parker or White at 10

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Britt should be, and will be signed long term. He is a beast who would of had 10+td's if any of our qb's could throw the ball further than 20 yards with any velocity on it. Him, Quick, Bailey and Austin give us an above average wr corp. Now we just need someone to spread the ball around.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I honestly think Quick has become his home boy too. Britt loves Fisher. Britt loves Quick.

For SOME players, not all, but some, there are more things to staying with a team than money.

I say he is back. If you watch him during the games, if another player does something he is the first person running over to them to pat them on the back. You can tell that he loves it here, he loves the guys he plays with and for. He was wearing Quick's jersey at practice to show his support for him. I think he is worth paying a little over market value for the extra he brings. He seems to me to be a huge TEAM guy. He will be back, because I think he wants to play here. JMHO

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I have no doubt in my mind that Britt wants to be here. Truly wants to be here and be apart of this team. I get the same feeling from Barksdale. These guys wants to be here. That can only speak to the locker room. GO RAMS!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
He's definitely proven he's worthy of a good contract. If someone throws elite money at him, I'd say let him go.

I don't think anyone's going to do that though. And as long as we make him a good offer, he should stay. From what I've seen of him, he definitely wants to stay a Ram.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Isn't that uncertainty seeing he hasn't played in a year and a half? Also whos to say he plays a full year are part. Im just saying i know Britt is thinking about that and doesnt want to have to play with as bad of qb play as this past year and waste his talents. Also what if they can't come up with an agreement with Bradford to come back at cheaper price? I'm just saying it's far from a lock that he comes back. I would be ok with Quick and Bailey starting on outside and draft Parker or White at 10
My contention is that Bradford is back. Everyone involved is saying they want him, he wants them, he is still working hard to rehab and he will be a Ram in 2015. If by some miracle they bring someone in that beats him out the QB talent will be Bradford level who has looked good when healthy (I know it hasn't been for long) over the last two years or better.

Now if someone comes in and offer Britt $10M per for 4 years or something crazy, yeah I would not blame him. But I don't see it and I expect that he also really wants to be in StL

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
I don't think Britt goes anywhere unless they don't want him back. He seems like he enjoys the youth and camaraderie this team is building and looks to be a team player. Him wearing the #83 jersey during practice while Quick was hurt was awesome for him to do!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
[QUOTE="lockdnram21, post: 485779, member: 666"

DUDE do you know that you are member 666?????

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
[QUOTE="lockdnram21, post: 485779, member: 666"

DUDE do you know that you are member 666?????
I've pointed it out to him before, and I'm sure I wasn't the first either... ;)

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have no doubt in my mind that Britt wants to be here. Truly wants to be here and be apart of this team. I get the same feeling from Barksdale. These guys wants to be here. That can only speak to the locker room. GO RAMS!

And if that is how the locker room truly is, then maybe you will start to see other players (maybe even some elite ones) want to come play for the RAMS too. That can only be a good thing.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Something I haven't seen mentioned is that Britt was the de facto #1 for most of the year because of Quick's injury. What happens when Britt isn't the focus of the passing game? Which will likely occur when Quick is healthy again. Sure, Britt's numbers were pretty respectable but even if the QB position is improved over this year will they be significantly different than if he's getting fewer targets? I think he showed this year that he can be a #1 which might lead to some team going after him.

Hopefully he's back and his ties to Fisher help in that regard.