kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I don't think he will come back. Some people pointed out that our Qb play hurt his stats and a lot of teams see that and he will get more money then some think. Also he might be reluctant to sign here with uncertainty of Qb

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I disagree, this is the happiest Britt has been in his whole career. He absolutely loves it here. Plus, Fisher has showed he can handle a player like him and I think other teams notice that. The Rams won't let him go.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Britt will be a Ram for a while I think.

And if he keeps his bleep together, I'm all for it.
More Kenny Britt please!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think Britt likes Fisher, and Fisher likes Britt. That should factor into Britt's decision.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Character. Issues.

That's why nobody will overpay and same money means he chooses STL.

Athos

Legend
I disagree, this is the happiest Britt has been in his whole career. He absolutely loves it here. Plus, Fisher has showed he can handle a player like him and I think other teams notice that. The Rams won't let him go.

And I honestly think Quick has become his home boy too. Britt loves Fisher. Britt loves Quick.

For SOME players, not all, but some, there are more things to staying with a team than money.

dhaab

Rookie
Some team will pay up say Raiders

The Raiders have FAR too many other needs to sign a guy like Britt. I agree with others that he'll stay in St. Louis. He is the leader of the WR's on this team and I think he loves that role, which will not be the same if he goes to another team.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And I honestly think Quick has become his home boy too. Britt loves Fisher. Britt loves Quick.

For SOME players, not all, but some, there are more things to staying with a team than money.
Not just money uncertainty of QB to

paceram

Pro Bowler
I think Britt likes Fisher, and Fisher likes Britt. That should factor into Britt's decision.

Does seem to me that Britt and Fisher have a good relationship which will hopefully help influence him to re-sign with the Rams!

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's already said he wants to be here...

#PayTheMan
Of course he's going to say that. He's not just going to say on TV that I'm not coming back. I belive he wants to come back. But I bet he wants his money and to know who his Qb is going to be

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Honestly, I don't think Britt could leave St. Louis. He's said multiple times that he wants to be back, this is the happiest he's ever been, and he's even referred to next season with "we". He's said Fisher is the best coach he's ever had. He said this is the best locker room and atmosphere he's been a part of. Britt and Quick have said they are extremely close and like brothers. Fisher has expressed interest multiple times in bringing him back. Britt's two highest career totals have been under Fisher, indicating that Fisher is the best chance for him to succeed. We're the team that gave him a chance to succeed.

I just can't see him leaving.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
With all the issues we've had with receivers being able to get open and catch the ball, he needs to be a priority. The Rams haven't had a receiver that can work all three levels of the field, dominate opposing secondarys and catch the ball anywhere in his radius since Torry. The Rams don't have a lot of players that can play at a high level, with swagger. If the Rams can spend money on former free agents that didn't give a good return, it would be odd for them to suddenly get tight with money when they have a good player, that they've seen up close for a season.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
All things being equal he'll be back. If someone decided to pay big coin you know he's leaving, players always do.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think that there is a very strong possibility that Britt remains.

Makes too much sense for both sides on several levels.

Barksdale as well, probably.

We already have enough other holes to fill, don't we? Lol.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I think Britt will come back. Every indication is that he loves it here. Why would he leave the team that's currently reviving his career?

And another thing... He deserves major props. Many thought he'd be a distraction and a low-character locker-room cancer. He has been the opposite of that—a team leader, a veteran presence and a playmaker on the field. Proof that people change, and that bad kids can grow into responsible men.

I've very proud of what he did this year and I'm happy for him.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
They need to make the effort to resign him. With hopefully a better QB next year, he will be even better.