Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He had 119 catches for 2044 yards and 21 TDs in my Madden season this year, so....

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Agree. If we can get him back without having to break the bank, we should do it. He and Quick on the outside with a good QB could be a frightening combination.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd definitely be good with re-signing him. Hope his knee is just bruised.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We have the cap space to sign him. I personally love resigning our good players instead of rolling the dice on new free agents anyways.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I extended him after week 6 for pennies. He's an excellent receiver, but not much of a financier.
In 2012 I would've just made him a punter in the offseason so I can sign him for pennies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would like to see him re-signed as well. Just not long term yet. He's been a knucklehead in the past. I want to see another off-season and season before I'd give him a longer term deal.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
They must re-sign Britt. Was anyone else thinking about what Quick would have done to Denver today? I love these two together.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would like to see him re-signed as well. Just not long term yet. He's been a knucklehead in the past. I want to see another off-season and season before I'd give him a longer term deal.
Why would he want to agree to a deal like that? He has come in and done everything they asked, been a model player and helped Quick find his swagger. He is not elite but he is a good piece of the puzzle, go ahead and make him a respectable deal

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Was thinking the same thing, Dbrooks. Quick and Britt together... oof. That's gonna be the best tandem in football next year.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Britt / Hill combo this season is going to go on a tear. We have a few games coming up where they will crush IMHO.

Resign him now before he makes it unaffordable!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why would he want to agree to a deal like that? He has come in and done everything they asked, been a model player and helped Quick find his swagger. He is not elite but he is a good piece of the puzzle, go ahead and make him a respectable deal

Because I still have doubts that his market will be that great. This is probably his best opportunity in terms of Head Coach and playing time.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Agree 100%. He was getting open when Davis was QB but he couldnt get it to him. Britt and Quick are a beastly combo.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree 100%. He was getting open when Davis was QB but he couldnt get it to him. Britt and Quick are a beastly combo.

I can definitely see that. If we could utilize Tavon properly, I could really see an offense of Quick, Britt, Cook, and Tavon at WR/TE being effective.

For all the hate Cook gets, the guy is a really effective player that defenses need to be afraid of. He has his occasional lapse but he also is so big, strong, and athletic that it's difficult to match-up to him.

And he's blocking much better this year.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I can definitely see that. If we could utilize Tavon properly, I could really see an offense of Quick, Britt, Cook, and Tavon at WR/TE being effective.

For all the hate Cook gets, the guy is a really effective player that defenses need to be afraid of. He has his occasional lapse but he also is so big, strong, and athletic that it's difficult to match-up to him.

And he's blocking much better this year.
Agree 100%. I'd also say rotate Austin on the outside at times with Bailey in the slot. If used properly, we really have a good WR corp.

Agree 100% about Cook as well. Still think we need to get Kendricks involved a little more at times and use some multiple TE sets, but agree Cook is a match up nightmare and would also improve with better QB play.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Thump thump thump...........

Definitely would like to have "Thumper" back next year.....

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
What seems cool about him outside of the obvious is he seems to have really brought out the best in the other WR's, especially Quick.
Can't put a price on that.