Kenny Britt: “We (WR's)could be the best in the league”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really love this guys confidence and hope its contagious. Gotta believe youre the best in the NFL

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
What did he say about Quick I can't watch it

BAsically that he is learning some stuff from Brian as well as teaching him some stuff.

Said he worked with Randy Moss on how to go up and get the ball, and use his body.

They have a saying to remind each other to high point the ball. "Catch before 2." Or catch the ball before you have 2 feet hit the ground.

He said Brian mixes a little basketball into his game, and that certain people don't know what he's going to do at the top of his routes. I guess it's like faking a dude out with a cross over, but that's just my guess.

lockdnram21

Legend
BAsically that he is learning some stuff from Brian as well as teaching him some stuff.

Said he worked with Randy Moss on how to go up and get the ball, and use his body.

They have a saying to remind each other to high point the ball. "Catch before 2." Or catch the ball before you have 2 feet hit the ground.

He said Brian mixes a little basketball into his game, and that certain people don't know what he's going to do at the top of his routes. I guess it's like faking a dude out with a cross over, but that's just my guess.

who worked with Moss (my favorite WR ever) Quick or Britt

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I love it, gotta have confidence and swagger to be a good wr in the nfl

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Moss said Britt was as talented as any WR he has ever played with. I don't take that kind of comment lightly considering he is one of the GOAT and played along side another GOAT in Chris Carter....

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He comes across like a good guy still maturing with an in your face personality. Good interview I hope he has a good year if not we may see the maturity issues. GL, KB.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I like his swagger and it does appear to be rubbing off.

The actual quote from Randy Moss was:

"As far as any receiver that I have played with, Kenny Britt is hands down at the top of my list."
RamBill posted this in another thread (Randy at 1:55):

F. Mulder

Starter
I'm holding out until game 16 is completed. I've been sucked in too many times about guys who seem to have "gotten it" only to revert back to their old ways or grossly underachieve.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I like the attitude and swagger he Britt has brought to this group in a short time. We haven't had that around here in a while. I just hope it translates.

Love the nickname: AFROS -- America's Finest Receivers On Sunday.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I really love this guys confidence and hope its contagious. Gotta believe youre the best in the NFL

We definitely need to extend an invitation to KB to join up here at ROD, or at least to stop by for a Q&A. He would fit in perfectly.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like his swagger and it does appear to be rubbing off.

The actual quote from Randy Moss was:

"As far as any receiver that I have played with, Kenny Britt is hands down at the top of my list."
RamBill posted this in another thread (Randy at 1:55):

man that donavan "bounce ball" mcnabb got stuck into sam. all of it misguided.

he went through all the positives on offense, including stacy at rb, then ended with "why can they get production out of the qb?". i'm pretty sure they got great production from the qb once stacy became the lead back.

said his career has been downhill since he got injured in college? i didn't know being rookie of the year meant your career was going downhill. the only time sam's career went downhill was in 2011 but that wasn't downhill, that was a cliff thanks to mcdouche as oc. he's been working uphill ever since.

i'm gonna call him mcclown from now on. the clincher to show he doesn't know what he's talking about was when he used givens as a positive for the offense, saying he could stretch the field. he did fuck all last season and dropped most of his chances.