Kenny Britt visiting Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Britt has been a garbage player on the field and is a headache off. No thank you. Waste of our money.

RamsFan14

Starter
I like that we are bringing him in. Why not have that extra camp body to see what he can do for us? He's a talented player physically, but obviously he's lost something so let's not get carried away. Maybe a change of scenario could be good.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Britt has been a garbage player on the field and is a headache off. No thank you. Waste of our money.
I was fine with the Cook signing but if they bring in Britt(or CJ2K) I'll start to worry. Britt and Cook didn't exactly set the world on fire in Tennessee so I'm not interested in the Rams just putting that group back together. If they're going to go after a FA WR I'd much rather see a guy like Nicks brought in.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
If the guy can keep his head on straight and keep his comments to himself then we may have a player. His 2 best years were under Coach Fish after all.. Sign him to a one year deal about $3mill half guaranteed. If he has himself a huge year, it'll be huge for us and good for him for next off-season so he can cash himself a nice contract. And if he sh!@#$ts the bed as a Ram, we cut him, no biggy. Win-win for both parties as far as I'm concerned.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
And don't forget about the veteran presence in the locker room to help guide this kid. I believe he's only 25 too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Britt is a piece of trash both on and off the field. Pass.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If he can stay healthy is the real question. We gonna have a whole team of "if they can stay healthys"
This post deserves
th

A55VA6

Legend
If we signed him it'd probably be a 1 year contract anyways, maybe 2. He won't get a long term deal.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hey, there's a sticky at the top of the page for a reason! :whistle:

Anyway. Britt will be cheap, and if he plays to his potential, he'll be huge.

No one wants to wade through 10+ pages of people talking shit to see I someone posted about the new lead. I think that Kenny Britt would be an awesome pick up if cheap. He has terrific upside. Needs an attitude adjustment.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really don't see the harm that has everyone rejecting this move

Best Case: Stays healthy, shows that he's matured and is probably our best receiver

Worst Case: Nothing I can really think of, don't see how he can really hurt us

Best Case: Stays healthy, shows that he's matured and is probably our best receiver

Worst case takes playing time off our young guys who haven't had 5 years to show that they are awful at playing football.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Shouldn't this logic apply to any FA that doesn't sign for a large amount of guaranteed money?

The guy was garbage last year. He is a problem off the field.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shouldn't this logic apply to any FA that doesn't sign for a large amount of guaranteed money?

The guy was garbage last year. He is a problem off the field.

When have I contradicted this logic implying it shouldn't be applied to anyone?

No argument here he didn't play well, still has upside

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Worst case takes playing time off our young guys who haven't had 5 years to show that they are awful at playing football.

And just how much time do you think he would take? Doubt he would make it out of training camp if our FO thought he had nothing to offer.

And he's not awful at playing football, he scored 9 tds in 12 games in 2010, he clearly has the ability. Why not see if a change of scenery can bring that out?

moklerman

Warner-phile
And, just to bore those who've heard me bang the drum on this before, especially if the Rams are going to take on a problem child, I'd much rather they go after Justin Blackmon. I'm sold on that guy's talent. Britt's a question mark and a problem child. I can see their line of thinking but that's just not the guy I'd target.