Kenny Britt Stays

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'd rather Tavon hit up Holt or Bruce or Antonio Brown. Chad Johnson wasn't exactly the best route runner in his prime.

I agree 100%, but he's still a very experienced route runner and can show Tavon a lot. It's not like Tavon is already a top route runner, he can still pick up some things. Plus Ochocinco is pretty available. I hope Tavon hits up one of those guys you mentioned though.

Stedman working out with Brandon Marshall now too, though I think Geno Smith was the primary reason.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree 100%, but he's still a very experienced route runner and can show Tavon a lot. It's not like Tavon is already a top route runner, he can still pick up some things. Plus Ochocinco is pretty available. I hope Tavon hits up one of those guys you mentioned though.

Stedman working out with Brandon Marshall now too, though I think Geno Smith was the primary reason.

That's why I'd rather he work with a guy that was. ;)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm hoping they're things like getting 1000 yards and the like.

Because if he's doing that - frankly he deserves more than the base figures, and the Rams will be happy at his salary, even the higher number.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Based on his value to the team and considering the guaranteed money and cap hit, I'd say it's a good deal.

My only concern is him staying on the straight and narrow.

Sounds crazy, but I thiink it's probably a lot harder to get in trouble with $1 mil vs. >$4 mil.