Kenny Britt On Team Transition & Getting Ready for the Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

St. Louis Rams WR Kenny Britt talks with St. Louis American sports columnist Palmer Alexander III about his transition from Tennessee to St. Louis and serving as the de facto veteran on a team of young wide receivers. (4:00)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He doesn't seem like the brightest bulb, but man, I think he could run over most CBs just by his size alone. I want to see him do some ass kicking out there.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
sounds like a decent dude with good intention wether some find him a little too loud or not. I got a tingly feeling in my bones him and Quick are really feeding off each other. they both have T.O. size and potential if they just get it to click. why else would Fisher and Schotty keep them constantly running as the starting duo. Keep hearing Bradford's make lots of deep attempts down field now in pads with protection. maybe it could become more balanced than we think...or I'm delusional

FRO

Legend
Britt is a huge WR. Not just tall, but built. My concerns with him are his hands and his durability. It seems like Fisher knows how to keep him motivated. Maybe we will get lucky with him.

I'm still failing to get excited about someone who's had 1 100+ yard game in the past 1,000+ days. No matter how big he is.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm still failing to get excited about someone who's had 1 100+ yard game in the past 1,000+ days. No matter how big he is.
Yeah, right now it's pretty much just hope.

Britt and Quick could either be a dangerous duo or nothing special. We'll have to wait and see.

wrstdude

Rookie
I've been burned too many times w/ this team, but as much as I'd like to take the "prove it" stance, I can't help but be excited at their potential. Hopefully they don't disappoint me...yet again.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd like to see him go up against Sherman and the 'Hags and just Burn them all day Long!! and 'Taunt them'! ( after he gets in the end zone of course!):D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
As long as he continues to "bring energy" and remains "starved for the playoffs" this guy will be an asset. Snisher knows what they're doing. I'd like to comment on the "brightest bulb" remarks above but it's the weekend. Assume as you may....

nighttrain

Legend
sounds like a decent dude with good intention wether some find him a little too loud or not. I got a tingly feeling in my bones him and Quick are really feeding off each other. they both have T.O. size and potential if they just get it to click. why else would Fisher and Schotty keep them constantly running as the starting duo. Keep hearing Bradford's make lots of deep attempts down field now in pads with protection. maybe it could become more balanced than we think...or I'm delusional
unlike some, i find his talk refreshing, the guy is all out ready to play, that he's mentoring Quick just a bonus.
this could be a huge season for our young Rams
train

nighttrain

Legend
I'd like to see him go up against Sherman and the 'Hags and just Burn them all day Long!! and 'Taunt them'! ( after he gets in the end zone of course!):D
i'm thinkin the Seahags & Whiners are gonna see a whole new Rams offense
train