Kenny Britt is very happy Rams pick Sam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Think about how much crap Britt was going to get.

Now he gets away Scot free after the Rams take Michael Sam. Now no one is talking about the fact that he posted a sex tape on his instagram.

I think Britt owes Sam something, like half of his signing bonus

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That video is still going to spread. He couldn't delete that thing fast enough in this day and age.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It will definitely help Britt though at least for now.

moklerman

Warner-phile
As long as the girl's 18+, I don't see what the problem is. This isn't rape or harassing a secretary or adultery or anything else along those lines. It's poor judgement if he's the one who actually posted it and the one who's actually in the video but this seems like such a non-story I don't know what to say.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
WTF Britt... seriously

If the agenda for tomorrow was getting a cup of coffee and cutting your arse then I'd be totally behind it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
As long as the girl's 18+, I don't see what the problem is. This isn't rape or harassing a secretary or adultery or anything else along those lines. It's poor judgement if he's the one who actually posted it and the one who's actually in the video but this seems like such a non-story I don't know what to say.

You're right in that in a legal sense, it's a non issue (unless of course, the girl sues for being filmed without her knowledge). But that's not the point.

The point is that each and every player on that team is a representative of the St. Louis Rams organization, and the organization has every right to decide that they don't want this kind of behavior representing them.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yet another case of poor judgment