Kenny Britt Game tape analyzed: 9 catches (long report)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
This is a guy that should spend hours on the Juggs machine each day.

That, and pay closer attention to foods that will help his body.

Isaac Bruce licked lower leg injuries early in his career because he took action!

FIXED IT:

"This is a guy that should spend hours on the foods machine each day.

That, and pay closer attention to Juggs that will help his body.

Isaac Bruce licked Juggs early in his career because he took action!"

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Baily becomes like Amendola in 2012. Starts on the right side, wide; then on 3rd down he is the slot guy; He has the toughness, hands, and a little quicks and the determination to be successful like Derrick Mason was for Fisher; Except for Mason, I think all of Fisher's recievers the last 20+ years have been
6'0 ,6' 1", up to 6'5" with Drew Bennet. I watch a lot of 'old' football, and I noticed that McNair threw up a lot of balls to bigger guys; McNair didn't really anticipate patterns like Bradford can; Ooops I better stop, I said the "B" word'; Oh wait, I am on a good board! Thank God, I can be free!!!! I am so happy to not be on the Dispatch board!