Kendricks turned down more money from Atlanta

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Kendricks really wants to go to the Big Show this coming season. He ain't gonna get there via Atlanta!

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
best-cat-meme-ever-1-1.jpg
So you are saying we didn't overpay and players like playing here?!

TXRams86

The Infamous
heck yeah.
now that's a showing of loyalty.
hopefully we can get a bit more production out of him this season (not that this was his fault last season).

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Gotta love Fisher and Snead's charisma of retaining key players in the organization.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Good for him! Loyalty is a damn rare thing these days, I hope he is rewarded with a couple of rings in the next few years.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't know if it's loyalty as much as it's he was more comfortable here. But either way damn glad he stayed.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wish some of that could of rubbed off on Bradford, oh well.

I don't. Foles is better in some ways (Pocket awareness, durability, .... little taller), but you can't beat that second rounder we got for him and the cap savings. Good deal!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love it.
Been clear that defensive players want to come to St Louis to play, nice to see our guys showing they want to stay as well.