Kendricks placed on physically unable to perform list.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
iBruce said:
I asked about this when Bradford mentioned it during his self-held camps this offseason a couple weeks ago. Everyone told me around then that it wasn't anything to be worried about and that he should be fine by the season.

. . . and thus far that remains true.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Im not overly worried just yet. I do hope Lance can get on the field in some preseason action though, he and Sam were really starting to click last season and Lance was becoming a 3rd down target.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, we need Kendricks. He will be a HELL of a compliment to Cook and didn't do too shabby last season on his own as the #1 TE.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
[tweet]https://twitter.com/jthom1/status/359820251501821956[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jthom1/status/359820361656836097[/tweet]

Well there ya go. If JT says its cool than im fine.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Kendricks will be HUGE in what we are trying to do here. Not just to have two tight ends, but he is probably one of the most underrated blocking tight ends in the league. And he can block in-line, or on the move, which is where we will need him to block guys in space for our quicksters.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
Kendricks will be HUGE in what we are trying to do here. Not just to have two tight ends, but he is probably one of the most underrated blocking tight ends in the league. And he can block in-line, or on the move, which is where we will need him to block guys in space for our quicksters.

His blocking skills have gotten some serious.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:

I think you a word.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iBruce said:
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:

I think you a word.
Lawl.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If his blocking ability has improved that much...probably could see him lined up as a RB too..i.e. not a real FB. We'll see...maybe Lance is the real "joker" player and not Tavon.

jap

Legend
Angry Ram said:
If his blocking ability has improved that much...probably could see him lined up as a RB too..i.e. not a real FB. We'll see...maybe Lance is the real "joker" player and not Tavon.

I would much rather they line up The Incredible Brock at RB and allow him to stomp on some '9er and Seahawk whiners. :twisted: :lol:

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Angry Ram said:

Kendricks played H-Back in college from time to time and a LITTLE bit last year. There is a particular play against KC in the preseason last year where he caught a short catch and run for 12 yards on a 3rd and long, where he came out of the backfield. I would like to see Kendricks in the backfield too much more this season. The double Back shotgun with Sam, a RB and Kendricks OR Tavon. I dig it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
biggame1190 said:
Angry Ram said:

Kendricks played H-Back in college from time to time and a LITTLE bit last year. There is a particular play against KC in the preseason last year where he caught a short catch and run for 12 yards on a 3rd and long, where he came out of the backfield. I would like to see Kendricks in the backfield too much more this season. The double Back shotgun with Sam, a RB and Kendricks OR Tavon. I dig it.
I heard Cook lined up in the backfield also in OTA's.