Kendall wright?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I would call about him. See what they're asking. If it's a decent deal, I'd pull the trigger. Wouldn't give any premium picks though.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yes.
I like him.
Not my first choice, but our options are little at the moment.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
He's still young, can play in the slot or outside, and right now he is better than any receiver we could get in the 4th round. The relationship with the Titans is their so if he is available I would pull the trigger.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
He's got great hands and even though he isn't a #1 type guy, he's absolutely a guy that can be relied on. Especially in the slot.

I don't know what price he'd get, conditional pick next year or something?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the right price? Sure. We need a veteran WR. He's a veteran who has produced pretty well out of that slot. Not an elite player but he'd give us an above average slot guy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I like Wright well enough for the right price lets stop the Tennessee pipeline to the Rams!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn't give any premium picks though
Well that's good because Tennessee already has most of 'em anyway
I don't know a whole lot about Tennessee, but why would they look to get rid of him? And because of a developmental player like Miller? Doesn't add up.
But in any event, I'd gladly take him for the right price

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
A trade for Wright wouldn't surprise me considering how much we love to pick up the Titan players that aren't playing at their potential. (Cook, Britt, Finnegan, Sensabaugh, etc)

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Like others have said, he is a solid but unspectacular WR with valuable NFL experience to bring to the table. He'd be a definite asset to this Rams WR corps that is both underwhelming and very young.

The last solid-yet-unspectacular Titans WR we snatched has turned out pretty well for us. Britt has been productive, is a big body, and is able to consistently get open deep. If he had decent QBs his numbers would be better. He has been wide open several times only for his QB to fail to notice him. If Wright can be another Britt for us that is a huge win. We don't have many draft picks. Making prudent use of free agency is essential.