Kendall Langford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
That last play against the 49ers was all Kendall Langford. He got a great jump off the snap, got under the center and pushed him back into Kaep killing any momentum he had for the sneak. It's hard to see in a goal line situation but often those plays come down to man v man and this one certainly did.

TexasRam

Legend
He's a boy scout compared to the Mighty Donald. But played pretty Stout in this one.

reggae

He's a boy scout compared to the Mighty Donald. But played pretty Stout in this one.
Doesn't matter. If he made that play which you must have watched at least 20 times to pick up on that. He earned his pay for the week.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Donald is getting a lot of snaps now and playing like a pro-bowler. It's great to have our quality depth in case he wears down a little. Langford and Hayes would start on several teams. I can't wait until C Long comes back - we're gonna beat teams with our D line alone. (like SF)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Donald is getting a lot of snaps now and playing like a pro-bowler. It's great to have our quality depth in case he wears down a little. Langford and Hayes would start on several teams. I can't wait until C Long comes back - we're gonna beat teams with our D line alone. (like SF)

I'd say that Sims would start on a couple of teams as well, if he played left end. We're lucky to have all of them.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Anyone actually count the snaps Langford had ? My question is why would the Rams pay a rotational DT anywhere near what Langford is scheduled to receive next season ? I don't know, but unless he is willing to extend at a good deal less money, he could easily become a CAP casualty in 2015. jmo.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
That last play against the 49ers was all Kendall Langford. He got a great jump off the snap, got under the center and pushed him back into Kaep killing any momentum he had for the sneak. It's hard to see in a goal line situation but often those plays come down to man v man and this one certainly did.

Nice job giving props where props are due!

fearsomefour

Legend
These kind of big plays dont show up in stat lines. It is why sometimes a player has value beyond a simple stat line.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think the uproar we had over Davis at the beginning of the week obscured a lot of credit we should have been giving to our defense shutting the niners out for how many minutes ?40 sumthin. Langford was instrumental.
Hopefully the Williams era really began Sunday and he is all that and his defense continues to play that way,if they do Carson Palmer is in deep shizzle.

Agreed on Donald ,that kid is gonna get a nickname from other teams and IMO will be our version of John Randle ,just less talkative.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Anyone actually count the snaps Langford had ? My question is why would the Rams pay a rotational DT anywhere near what Langford is scheduled to receive next season ? I don't know, but unless he is willing to extend at a good deal less money, he could easily become a CAP casualty in 2015. jmo.

I'm a Langford fan, River.

Yeah, he's a little pricey, but he's a big part of our DL rotation. Very little relief for the opposing OL when he comes in.

He was a 2 year starter before we drafted Donald, after all.

And incredible injury insurance.

He MAY be a candidate for a cap cut, but I hope not. After offloading Bradford, Wells, and J Long, I believe we will be swimming in cap dollars, anyway.

Nice to have a young, healthy, and talented vet to count on, don't you think?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm a Langford fan, River.

Yeah, he's a little pricey, but he's a big part of our DL rotation. Very little relief for the opposing OL when he comes in.

He was a 2 year starter before we drafted Donald, after all.

And incredible injury insurance.

He MAY be a candidate for a cap cut, but I hope not. After offloading Bradford, Wells, and J Long, I believe we will be swimming in cap dollars, anyway.

Nice to have a young, healthy, and talented vet to count on, don't you think?

I agree, but I'm still not sure the Rams can justify that large of a salary for a rotational player. If he'll extend for less money, ... no problem.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know that he is (anymore). Finnegan was jettisoned, and Langford isn't even a FOJF - he was a Dolphin.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Langford played well....He's been steadily improving IMO...I also liked the game Carrington played as well...In fact, I can't think of a single D-Lineman that hasn't stepped his game up....Quinn, Donald, Simms, & the incredible Mister Hayes....have been the defensive MVP's.....