Kellen Winslow Jr. Comeback:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
I'd also like to look into bringing back Wes Welker. The cupboard is very bare at receiver right now, and we don't have much draft capital to work with. I don't want to put Goff in the same situation we put Bradford in.

Assuming we select Jerad, Goff to Walker would become a very familiar 3rd down refrain. A precision passer with a precision route runner is a match made in heaven.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams should take a look into where he's at physically and mentally.
Yep! IF he's in good football shape, He may just be looking to prove something to the World! I say give him a look-see!!(y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
With a rookie QB behind center i'm all in favor of vets like Boldin, Welker, Winslow on short deals.
I don't like our receivers. Britt needs a stud on the other side and Kendricks is a role player. Tavon isn't the answer as a true WR outside. I'll never believe that until i see it. His value is as a jack of all trades weapon that must be accounted for when on the field.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
He wasn't that good when he was playing and now he has had a few years off and we are supposed to think he can still do it......ELOHEL

There is a reason why he was cut from the Bucs, Jets and Patriots. He isn't any good.

Plus he's a dickhead.
bestfranz.gif

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
Depends. Is he still on those performance enhancing drugs?

I still think we should grab a different tight end. This guys been out since 2013. That's pretty much three years without football and conditioning.

Ram65

Legend
  1. He would be 33 years old at the beginning of camp. I'm not sure one year is worth it. If he could give two solid years that would be better. He could buy time till Rams find a better alternative. Due diligence by the Rams first. I would think he would be hungry to prove his worth. Goff could use a big target that can go down the middle where he likes to throw.

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=kellen+winslow&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
    Kellen Winslow II
    Football tight end
    kellenwinslow.com
    Kellen Boswell Winslow II is a former American football tight end. He played college football at the University of Miami, where he earned unanimous All-American honors and was recognized as the top college tight end. Wikipedia

Born: July 21, 1983 (age 32), San Diego, CA
    Spouse: Janelle Winslow (m. 2006)
    Current team: New York Jets (#81 / Tight end)
    School: University of Miami
    Parents: Katrina Ramsey, Kellen Winslow
    Siblings: Justin Winslow

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I really like the tone and focus of the piece. He admitted mistakes and sounds like he truly wants a new chapter in his football career. If that's so, then why not give him a shot?

However, I keep thinking of that NFL.com article about Richie Incognito and how he's a better person, only to find out that he was bullying his fellow teammate.