Keep Voting for Robert Quinn!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well I did and before I knew it I'd voted for Clemmens

Alan

Legend
If he makes the PB won't that up the price we'll have to pay to re-sign him? Just saying.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who is ahead of him that's more worthy?

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If he makes the PB won't that up the price we'll have to pay to re-sign him? Just saying.
True, but his contract is 4 years with a 5th year option, so he's locked up for a little bit. Plus, you gotta spend money to win.. and Quinn is definitely worth it! One of the best pass rushers there is

Alan

Legend
A55VA6 trying to introduce a little reality:
True, but his contract is 4 years with a 5th year option, so he's locked up for a little bit. Plus, you gotta spend money to win.. and Quinn is definitely worth it! One of the best pass rushers there is

Yeah well I didn't follow my own thinking as I've voted for him multiple times already.:cray:

It's been a long time since we had anyone in the PB.

jjab360

Legend
If he doesn't make it, that would be the biggest pro bowl snub of all time.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Obviously JJ Watt is having another great season. Chandler Jones as much as I dislike acknowledging a Patriot is really having a monster season even ninkovich on the other side is really playing well for them I don't know how they always reload, but they do

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I voted for Hekker and Quinn, I think they both deserve to be there. I also voted for Brockers who has been making a late push.

jap

Legend
If he doesn't make it, that would be the biggest pro bowl snub of all time.

I don't know about that. I remember Isaac Bruce didn't get voted for the 1995 season where he came up with 119 catches, 1781 yards, and 13 TDs.

Alan

Legend
It's just a popularity contest and not really indicative of their talent or the quality of the season they had. Every year has-beens make it and deserving players don't.

jap

Legend
It's just a popularity contest and not really indicative of their talent or the quality of the season they had. Every year has-beens make it and deserving players don't.

Exactly! The Pro Bowl voting in football and for similar all star games in other major sports really took a nosedive in credibility when they started including the fans as voters. I would much prefer it if only players and coaches voting. The old school sports writers who really know their stuff are good voters too, but I don't care for much of the new school writers who seem to understand less than dedicated fans.