Keenum vs. Davis - Who You Got?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
If the choice is between these two only.....I'd have to say whomever wins the competition for that spot.....lol

Go Rams........... ;)

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I've never watched a Mannion game all the way thru. Only a film of his highlights and a few clips of his lowlights. He didn't seem to like pressure in the same way Davis doesn't like pressure. I think I'd have waited another year to draft a QB. Obviously, that's an unscientific opinion and I hope his TC proves me a fool. That said,

Davis handled his demotion last year about as classy as a person can get. I'm rooting for him to really click with the new OC. That way for once a nice guy will actually finish somewhere other than last. But...

I think Keenum wins the 2 spot in a fair competition. He should have played last year after KC. He has starter experience and shouldn't be let go this time. But..

Mannion is a third round pick. The competition won't be fair.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
  1. Migraine is worse the tooth you can pull
  2. Ear Ache is worse ingrown toenail you can soak.
  3. Pink Eye is worse it's visual
  4. Gonorrhea...You need medicine to get rid of gonorrhea but you can shave or buy an over the counter remedy to kill crabs.
I think we have some semi-final match-ups !

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Keenum by a long way. Rams should have been playing him at the end of the season.
#2 Keenum
#3 way way back Mannion
Cut Davis