Keenum and 1's looked sharp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wouldn't be so certain. Another excellent performance by Mannion coupled with an injured starting QB on a play-off caliber team with little back-up depth, you might be surprised. Doesn't have to be a draft pick either, could be a player swap.

If RG3 sprains his pinky this week, I say we trade Mannion and Joyner to Cleveland for Josh Gordon & a draft pick.

I don't think we see Mannion until the 4th game to be honest, and that's probably not going to be enough to warrant a high pick.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't think we see Mannion until the 4th game to be honest, and that's probably not going to be enough to warrant a high pick.
Mannion isn't going anywhere

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, most teams have their own version of Sean Mannion. I saw a back up for Green Bay named "Joe Callahan" have a pretty good game in week 1. I mean, who the heck is Joe Callahan??