Keenan Allen flagged for drug test at NFL Combine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Rabid Ram said:
iced said:
Selassie I said:
Do we know that he failed it for pot? It probably was since it stays in the system longer than anything else. Just wondering.

Not promoting driving and smoking in anyway... but nobody that is smoked-out is in a major hurry to get anywhere, and road-rage would be nonexistent. But in any event, hopefully I see the day where it is legal everywhere... for the sake of the ganja smokers of course.

Myth - this is purely dependent on use. If you're not a regular user and extremely active, you can have it out in a few days.

Ehh neither my or fact it depends on person. However hair folical test can get you regardless

Yeah I was willing to pay $5K to just sweep the floor after Clinton got a haircut.
I saw a video of him and Ted Kennedy coming out of the galley of Kennedy's boat off Martha's Vineyard and the way they were acting was just unmistakeable,they were flat tore up.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
iced said:
Selassie I said:
Do we know that he failed it for pot? It probably was since it stays in the system longer than anything else. Just wondering.

Not promoting driving and smoking in anyway... but nobody that is smoked-out is in a major hurry to get anywhere, and road-rage would be nonexistent. But in any event, hopefully I see the day where it is legal everywhere... for the sake of the ganja smokers of course.

Myth - this is purely dependent on use. If you're not a regular user and extremely active, you can have it out in a few days.

Not really a myth from my vantage point. As ironic as it may seem here, I am responsible for handling the delivery process of the "bad news" when someone actually fails a drug screen. Typically , my business administers about 20 + new drug screens every Monday and several other random tests throughout the rest of every week.

I've had in depth discussions with our medical review officer about failed tests. THC is stored in your fat cells. As a result , a skinny guy may not store it in his body AS long as a fatter guy,,, but even the skinny guy has fat cells.

I had to tell a retired sheriff that he failed a test one time. This guy was flipping out about it too. He truthfully hadn't smoked in many years. In the months leading up to his test, he had been on a crazy diet and had lost a tremendous about of weight ... burning fat. The THC that was stored in his body from years earlier was now detectable in his system.

Anyway, there are many types of drug screens. Some are far more sensitive than others. I suspect the ones given for the Pro & College leagues are far less sensitive than a DOT drug screen as an example. They should be a little easier to pass in other words.

But make no mistake about it... THC stays in your system longer than anything else . I can count on one hand the number of people who I've had deal with who failed their screen for drugs other than ganja. Lost count years ago for the ones who failed for it.