Kearse Isn't planning on returning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Jermaine Kearse isn't planning to return to Seahawks wp.me/p14QSB-9ZJZ

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hate that fucker, but i'd KILL to have him on this team.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Two things I love with Kearse dudes:

1. Has routinely shown up big in playoff games for Seattle.
2. Doesn't drop balls.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hands hands hands.

I wonder why he isn't planning on returning.

Maybe he wants to put up better numbers. The league will catch on with how to defend RW and Kearse would be useless in seattle.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'd be open to signing Kearse. But I still want to draft one. Dcotson or Boyd. Seems a lot of people in scouting circles think the Rams might take a flyer on Braxton Miller. Guess he was one of the few the Rams interviewed.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd be open to signing Kearse. But I still want to draft one. Dcotson or Boyd. Seems a lot of people in scouting circles think the Rams might take a flyer on Braxton Miller. Guess he was one of the few the Rams interviewed.

Braxton Miller? I hope they don't use a good pick on him. He is as raw as Brian Quick. I don't want to wait for 4 years to see him finally get it.

And on Kearse. That whole hands thing has worked out great for Seattle, but if I recall correctly the Rams had a handsy receiver and they guy didn't do that well because he didn't get open enough. I think Kearse is an average Reciever that benefitted from Wilsons scrambling and he knew what to do when the play broke down. Plus Wilson has an uncanny knack of throwing strikes in that situation. I think Benjamin or Jones have more talent on the FA market.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
In this vid below you gotta turn the sound off (ugh) but it shows his sticky hands and some of his route running ability. Possession receiver extraordinaire. Rams receivers would be lucky to catch 1/3 of the passes on this vid:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jermaine Kearse isn't planning to return to Seahawks wp.me/p14QSB-9ZJZ

3qaitle.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
And here I am, hoping that the curse is finally over.