KD giving us some much appreciated love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ef8f68dc08854edfa1cd99c.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
OK I'll admit I thought you meant Kevin Durant. lol.

Nice, very nice.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:

Nice, very nice.
There is only one KD.

4fdff9789d29c906dd00000.jpg

X = :bn: :bn: :bn: :bn: :bn:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Nice, very nice.
There is only one KD.

[ Image ]

And you were going to get rid of that emoticon. Pshaw.

Anyway, remember early on he said something to the effect that he would look in from time to time. The dude really does seem to keep in touch with the pulse of Ram fans. Gotta dig that. He ought to post a quick thread sometime. He should know he's not going to get flamed if he comes on here. Hint Hint.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Angry Ram said:

Nice, very nice.
There is only one KD.

[ Image ]

And you were going to get rid of that emoticon. Pshaw.

Anyway, remember early on he said something to the effect that he would look in from time to time. The dude really does seem to keep in touch with the pulse of Ram fans. Gotta dig that. He ought to post a quick thread sometime. He should know he's not going to get flamed if he comes on here. Hint Hint.

Maybe have some players come for some chats.... *cough*

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow. Can you believe how much this forum has grown, X? I know I can't.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:

Quality product my man.... quality product.

:bn: :bn: :bn: :bn: :bn:

Heh heh

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
It has exceeded my expectations, but I owe it to you guys. This is probably the only board where argument isn't the primary objective. Some say that makes for a boring environment, but I look at it this way. If I host a game at my house, and invite my friends, that's because it's the way I like to spend my days. If one of my friends were to bring over a guy whose sole objective was to argue about everything, or complain, or offer me his "realism", I'd probably show him the door and go back to having a good time.

Know what I mean?

So ... yeah. Thanks to you guys for being the best board members (and fans) on this interwebs thingy.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
X said:
Memento said:
It has exceeded my expectations, but I owe it to you guys. This is probably the only board where argument isn't the primary objective. Some say that makes for a boring environment, but I look at it this way. If I host a game at my house, and invite my friends, that's because it's the way I like to spend my days. If one of my friends were to bring over a guy whose sole objective was to argue about everything, or complain, or offer me his "realism", I'd probably show him the door and go back to having a good time.

Know what I mean?

So ... yeah. Thanks to you guys for being the best board members (and fans) on this interwebs thingy.
Yeah man, if the internet was planet earth, then Rams on Demand would be my home. :cool:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
Memento said:

Know what I mean?

Oh, I'm totally taking credit then.

Seriously, this is by far my favorite Rams site. I love this place, and your acknowledgement is totally deserved.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
People are finally starting to find out what we already know! This place rocks! :bangin:

As to throwback unis, I asked Demoff about the Blue and Whites on one of Nick Wagner's live chats. He said they have to do the throwbacks on a 5 yr plan. Meaning we won't see the Blue and Whites until at least the 2014 season. He said there are a lot of old school fans that have been requesting them so I think we will see them then.