KC is 3-0, AFC is shaping up as a dog fight.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The Chiefs are off to a great start for a playoff spot this year.

So are the Dolphins who start off with 2 road wins.

Then you have the almost sure things like Denver, NE, and Texans.

My guess is that only one team from the North makes it, probably Cincy.

And there are the Colts, and the Chargers look pretty good so far.

Last year the playoff teams were, NE, Balt, Cincy, Denver, Houston, and Indy. Typically at least 2 don't repeat. My guess is that Miami and KC get in this year, and Colts and Ravens are out.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think Miami is overrated. They'll win some games this year b/c their schedule is so weak though.

I'm more impressed w/ KC. Beating Dallas then going to Philly and limiting a high scoring Eagles team to 16 points in a short week is pretty damn good.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Chefs could be 9-0 when they go to Denver to play Manning and Crew, they have a soft enough schedule that they could win between 11-14 games.

Crenell was lousy in CLE and KC, nice guy but a shitty HC.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Angry Ram said:
I think Miami is overrated. They'll win some games this year b/c their schedule is so weak though.

I'm more impressed w/ KC. Beating Dallas then going to Philly and limiting a high scoring Eagles team to 16 points in a short week is pretty damn good.

The Chiefs play a ridiculously lousy schedule. Their defense has played well but I still don't believe in the team. They'll likely win 9 or 10 games because of how easy their schedule is but like the 2010 Chiefs, I don't see them going anywhere until they get a franchise QB.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
jrry32 said:
Angry Ram said:

The Chiefs play a ridiculously lousy schedule. Their defense has played well but I still don't believe in the team. They'll likely win 9 or 10 games because of how easy their schedule is but like the 2010 Chiefs, I don't see them going anywhere until they get a franchise QB.
AYUP

Chris Collinsworth: "September is the great deceiver month"

Remind me ,what was AZ record when they came into our house on that Thursday night last year?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thordaddy said:
jrry32 said:
Angry Ram said:

AYUP

Chris Collinsworth: "September is the great deceiver month"

Remind me ,what was AZ record when they came into our house on that Thursday night last year?

4-0

Had even beaten the mighty Patriots. :cheese:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
jrry32 said:
Angry Ram said:

Playing Denver twice, the Giants (who are still a good team), an improving Raider team, plus the Colts does not constitute an ridiculously lousy schedule. Dallas is really good too, and they already beat them.

iced

jrry32 said:
Angry Ram said:

say what you want but that chiefs D is no joke.

Houston and Hali were good last season on the egde, Johnson has always been a stud at ILB, Berry and Flowers are great players in the secondary,which got even stronger when they signed Sean Smith in the off season from Miami..they've just been waiting on the line. Now Poe is playing in beast mode and Tyson jackson started to come around a bit.

Chiefs D is no joke - way better than ours right now, by far

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iced said:
jrry32 said:
Angry Ram said:

say what you want but that chiefs D is no joke.

Houston and Hali were good last season on the egde, Johnson has always been a stud at ILB, Berry and Flowers are great players in the secondary,which got even stronger when they signed Sean Smith in the off season from Miami..they've just been waiting on the line. Now Poe is playing in beast mode and Tyson jackson started to come around a bit.

Chiefs D is no joke - way better than ours right now, by far

Yup. There is a big difference between the 2013 Chiefs and the 2012 Cards. The Chiefs have a stud RB in Charles; and Smith is still much better than any QB the Cards had last year. Chiefs can't put up 30 pts a game, but they can put up 20, and they don't turn the ball over.

The Chiefs are making the playoffs this year, no doubt in my mind.

And Miami has an excellent D also. It's their offense that is a question mark still. How good is Tannehill? Well he beat Luck in Indy, so he's looking very promising right now.

I only see 9 teams with a legitimate shot as playoff teams in the AFC. And 5 look like locks, NE, Cincy, Houston, Denver, KC. The last team will come from Miami, Balt, Indy, and SD.
NE
Miami
Cincy
Balt
Houston
Indy
Denver
KC
SD