Kayvon and Tru

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I know, I know, many of you don't do Snapchat and don't understand why anyone would have it. . .

However I follow Kayvon on Snapchat. He and Tru have been getting in a lot of work together lately. From the looks of it they have a trainer working with them on quick twitch skills and ball skills. I've seen them doing a lot of drills on grass. I also saw the other day they were doing work in a waist deep pool.

I really love that they are both getting after it together. No doubts that Tru and Kayvon will be our starting outside corners when we begin this season!

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I know, I know, many of you don't do Snapchat and don't understand why anyone would have it. . .

However I follow Kayvon on Snapchat. He and Tru have been getting in a lot of work together lately. From the looks of it they have a trainer working with them on quick twitch skills and ball skills. I've seen them doing a lot of drills on grass. I also saw the other day they were doing work in a waist deep pool.

I really love that they are both getting after it together. No doubts that Tru and Kayvon will be our starting outside corners when we begin this season!

A.J., sounds good to me. I think we are going to be fine at corner and am excited these guys are working to improve their game.
Wouldn't surprise me a bit when in the future we look back and discover that Kayvon Webster was our best FA signing this year.
Hopefully he becomes a lock down starting corner for us for many years to come!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just can't wait to watch the Wade Phillips defense. It's more about a lockdown secondary than a lockdown corner. Sure we'll need good players in the secondary, but the way Wade runs it, I'm looking for a lockdown secondary.

Webster - Robey Coleman - Joyner - Mo - Tru with Gaines and Johnson, etc.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Don't count gaines out either. I'm telling you, I think we have a stud trio of cb's by the end of the season, especially since the front 7 will be making qbs throw less catchable balls.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Don't count gaines out either. .

Gaines needs to show up this year, he was crucial to the team last season and just could not shake the injury issue week after week and when he was finally back in the line-up, he was pedestrian at best...Rams bought in plenty of competition so let's see which E.J. Gaines shows up.

TexasRam

Legend
I've felt Gaines was really effected by his nagging injuries and coming back from major injury in 2015. Before that he was a revelation for us.

I feel real confident that Gaines willl return to lockdown form.

I'm not sold on Webster yet but trusting Wade that he will answer the call.

Our real strength in our depth. It does no good to shutdown the top two targets if the slot guys can easily shake loose on 3rd and 6.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
That's what I'm saying; that e.j. will not only show up, but blow up.

He knows that Webster is wades man and will have every opportunity to earn the start, and he knows the rams just made tru one of the 5 highest paid cb's who will be on his own war path of redemption, so if he is the player I think he is, then our secondary will do some serious damage.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've felt Gaines was really effected by his nagging injuries and coming back from major injury in 2015. Before that he was a revelation for us.

I feel real confident that Gaines willl return to lockdown form.

I'm not sold on Webster yet but trusting Wade that he will answer the call.

Our real strength in our depth. It does no good to shutdown the top two targets if the slot guys can easily shake loose on 3rd and 6.

It may be full homer in me but I am sold on Webster. The guy could potentially be our number 1 corner by the end of the season.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I am sold on Wade Phillips. Other than McVay, the best addition to the team both on and off the field.

As a result, I have zero concerns about the eventual effectiveness of our '17 D.

I am interested in seeing exactly how he tinkers with the various players in terms of starters and scheming, of course.

And I look forward to having the best D in our division.

But D worries? Not even a little bit.