Katy Perry to perform at 2015 Super Bowl half-time show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif

Well, I just watched this for about 20 minutes so the halftime show is worth a go

Alan

Legend
Irish liking the catchy tunes:
Her stuff is actually really catchy, and she is really talented.

I am a full blooded american male. I eat my steak rare, barbecue at least twice a week, drink my whiskey neat and love my beautiful wife.

I, also, cannot get enough of Katy Perry.
She's not a full figured woman (like Stu's wife but don't tell him I said that ;)) like I like them so I'm less impressed with her physical attributes. Although I wouldn't kick her out of bed. :LOL:

I listened to all four songs that posters were kind enough to post and in every one I detected electronic enhancement of her voice. Not a fan. If I'm going to listen to songs like she sings I'd much rather listen to someone like Madonna. Who coincidentally, also has a body type I much prefer and a predilection for kissing other women. :ROFLMAO: (y)

I like the fact that so many men are in love with her assets because that leaves the good ones for me. :banana:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Alan recognizing what a real woman looks(and feels) like
She's not a full figured woman (like Stu's wife but don't tell him I said that ;)) like I like them so I'm less impressed with her physical attributes.
Amen to that. I like a curvy woman. The problem is that most women have a very wrong self perception of what the term curvy means to a man.
Ladies: curvy does not mean disproportionately full figured, nor is it a "nice" term for overweight.
Curvy is a proportionate, hourglass figure on a woman who is somewhere in between average build and slightly chubby.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I wouldn't know Katy Perry if I ran into her on the street, (sucks getting old), but am interested in seeing her after this discussion.
Speaking of getting old, could we please make the avatars larger? (And the request has nothing to do with Stu changing his). :huh: