Katy Perry to perform at 2015 Super Bowl half-time show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
Damn, a lot of misogyny in this thread.

She is stupid talented and very nice to look at. Yeah, I probably would've preferred Metallica or the Foo Fighters or something, but lets not pretend she is not talented.

Ke$ha is a hack. Miley Cyrus is a hack. Katy Perry can at least sing and perform. Everything after that is just a bonus

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
As long as she dresses like this:

katy-perry-GQ-spread-photoshoot-2014-official-.jpg

And not this:

katyperry.jpg

I'm cool with it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No I want this. What a woman!

image.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

She is stupid talented and very nice to look at. Yeah, I probably would've preferred Metallica or the Foo Fighters or something, but lets not pretend she is not talented.

Ke$ha is a hack. Miley Cyrus is a hack. Katy Perry can at least sing and perform. Everything after that is just a bonus
lol. Misogyny. I've seen quite the opposite, actually.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Katy Perry? Now that's a wardrobe malfunction I wouldn't mind seeing... :whistle:
Yep. Pretty much verbatim to the response I was going to offer.

Will have mute button at the ready.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny. Go ahead and play any of those videos and click ahead several times. See if any of those sections of the songs sound any different from each other. And yes - all bad. Sorry Irish. That's awful.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I thought her Friday Night video was cool.

If only the really talented guys and gals were still alive. Sceince needs to advance quickly so we can clone or resurrect those guys. I'd love to see a Croce, Hendrix, Lennon, Elvis, Sinatra, and Martin show. Heck Denver can bring us home.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I thought her Friday Night video was cool.

If only the really talented guys and gals were still alive. Sceince needs to advance quickly so we can clone or resurrect those guys. I'd love to see a Croce, Hendrix, Lennon, Elvis, Sinatra, and Martin show. Heck Denver can bring us home.
SRV

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We really shouldn't bash Pop, hip-hop. modern R&B or rap music because it has no shelf life, no musicians and no soul. It's an art form.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hope the game and commercials are good! Don't care who they put out at half time! Last game sucked!

fancents86

Starter

Define "stupid talented". Does she play any instruments? Multiple instruments? Does she write her own lyrics? Does she compose her own music? Does she make her own beats?

Yes, she can sing, but that doesn't make her "stupid talented". That's ALL you have to do in pop music. Actually you don't even need to know how to sing bc you can use auto tune.