Kate Upton rips critics who call her fat.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/cc-common ... e=10271134

She has been called fat, vulgar and lardy.

Victoria’s Secret slammed her as an ‘obvious' glamour girl.

But 20-year-old model Kate Upton is defying the critics and the size-obsessed fashion industry and carving a multi-million pound career from spilling out of bikinis.

The 'self-made' supermodel who used social networking to create a buzz around herself without the help of the typical model agencies isn't about to lose those curves to conform to anyone's idea of what she should look like.

‘It was hard when I was first in the industry and people were like: “No, you are fat.” she says.

[hil]* But my body is something that you have to work out and eat healthily for.[/hil]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ[/youtube]

[hil]* wow.[/hil]

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Re: Kate Upton rips critics who call her fat Read more: htt

Good god. I saw a movie with Marilyn Monroe the other day, and realized that she would be considered fat today. In the 1950's and 60's she was considered the sexiest person alive, now she's fat.

All I'll say is this, if I went to bed with someone who looked like Kate Upton every night, I think I could ignore her being "fat".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Kate Upton rips critics who call her fat Read more: htt

brokeu91 said:
Good god. I saw a movie with Marilyn Monroe the other day, and realized that she would be considered fat today. In the 1950's and 60's she was considered the sexiest person alive, now she's fat.

All I'll say is this, if I went to bed with someone who looked like Kate Upton every night, I think I could ignore her being "fat".
Truer words have never been spoken.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hmmmmmm.

Nope. Had to watch the video ten or eleven times to be sure but I'm pretty sure now THAT is not fat. That chick has fun written all over her.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
X said:
‘It was hard when I was first in the industry and people were like: “No, you are fat.” she says.
Fat, huh. More like she just doesn't fit the fashion industry's cookie-cutter, one-size fits all wardrobe.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Sorry to steal a quote from Chris Tucker, but that's "Phat...P-H-A-T pretty, hot and tempting."

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
We had this debate at work yesterday, and the only person that thought this girl wasn't hot was the lone female in the conversation. My opinion? She's the hottest girl out there right now!! What makes her sexy is the fact that she isn't scary skinny like typical models. GO KATE, and GO RAMS!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I will mesmerize you! :boing: :boing: :boing: Does she look "FAT" below???

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Honestly, I don't think she's fat, but she has a weird body. She's still hot, but not my choice of coffee.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Thanks for the post Montana.... I watched that little gif for 10 min straight and didn't even realize it. Give us more!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
DR RAM said:
Honestly, I don't think she's fat, but she has a weird body. She's still hot, but not my choice of coffee.

Yeah that's how I think too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
DR RAM said:

Yeah that's how I think too.
You're both gay.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
DR RAM said:

Doc... would you kick her out of bed for eating crackers?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
MontanaRamFan said:
DR RAM said:

Doc... would you kick her out of bed for eating crackers?
No. She could probably eat glass, but she's not my ideal body type. I like lean athletic girls the most.