Kate Beckinsale on the trading block...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Interested?

5'7" 125 lbs, 41 yrs old Has experience receiving in the ground n pound offense . Good hands.
Kate-Beckinsale_1111_14.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll sign her to a one-year prove it contract.

iced

Would love it - i'm sure she has a ceiling (if not we'll need one) and she's not a Raw rookie either..Looks very versatile,a plug-n-play type for multiple positions..

However, I'm pretty sure my current employer would make sure I couldn't pass the physical

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

why is she wasting that tongue action on a freaking guitar? i should have been standing there.

Athos

Legend
Let's just say she's experienced with the ball in her hand. Knows all the routes and can hit the seams like a speed demon at 41.

She's a HOF in my book.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Lol. I predict this thread goes 10+ pages and gets off the rails completely by page 4. If not sooner. (if it hasn't already)

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
She is so freaking hot. Those damn tight pants in all the Underworld flicks. I would get lock jaw on her. (oh you know what I mean)

Tortoise

UDFA
I'm offering 50% of the team's salary cap. The other 50% is dead money going towards the player cut to make this acquisition possible!!! :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lol. I predict this thread goes 10+ pages and gets off the rails completely by page 4. If not sooner. (if it hasn't already)
Probably. So let's get them all out of the way now.

"Cone drill."
"Can she operate out of the spread?"
"Tight end."
"Plug the hole."
"Swallows up defenders."
"Penetrates."
"Two minute drill."
"Eats up the cushion."

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Her durability is a question mark with that thin frame, but you know she can score in this league. I'd line her up in the slot and use cumback routes.

iced

Probably. So let's get them all out of the way now.

"Cone drill."
"Can she operate out of the spread?"
"Tight end."
"Plug the hole."
"Swallows up defenders."
"Penetrates."
"Two minute drill."
"Eats up the cushion."

"Very Physical at the point of attack"
"The battle is won and lost in the Trenches"
-insert most John Madden quotes-

Big Willie

Starter
I need to have her visit for a private, personal workout and determine her measurables for myself. She looks the part, I just want to make sure all is as it appears. :p