Kanye West Announces He’ll Leave The United States Because Of Racism

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
At Woodstock in 1969, Hoffman reportedly interrupted The Who's performance to attempt to speak against the jailing of John Sinclair of the White Panther Party. He grabbed a microphone and yelled, "I think this is a pile of crap while John Sinclair rots in prison ..." Pete Townshend was adjusting his amplifier between songs and turned to look at Hoffman over his left shoulder. Townshend shouted "freak off! freak off my stage!" and reportedly ran at Hoffman with his guitar and hit Hoffman in the back, although Townshend later denied attacking Hoffman.
I'm a huge Townsend fan, and this just increase my fanaticism :)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
JohnWayne_zpso97amlfc.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
She sells because she dresses like a hooker on stage and shakes her ass.
God love her. I grow fonder and fonder of the mute button every time I see her perform on TV. Who the hell cares what she sounds like? :cool:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob

iced

If kayne doesn't want to expose his daughter to ignorance, he should give her up for adoption

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Cheating is cheating and racism has nothing to do with what happened! Wish all these clowns who scream racism without real cause would leave the country! When it is racism, it should be called out and condemned and action taken to correct it!
IF it rises to criminality sure but racism in and of itself is a protected civil right , only when it leads to denial of anothers rights should it be " corrected