1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kanye West Announces He’ll Leave The United States Because Of Racism

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by Mojo Ram, Jul 29, 2014.

1. cracengl Well-Known Member

The end does not justify the means...but the end is nice. I don't suppose he could take Beiber with him?

RamFan503 likes this.
  2. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Just add him to the long list of wannabe hollyweird elites that make that statement for various reasons and unfortunately never follow through. I'm sure racists all over America are second guessing their fucked up belief system because Kanye says he's leaving.

CGI_Ram likes this.
  3. GreeneCounty Well-Known Member

Man America is not only country in world with racism.

4. Stranger How big is infinity?

5. Mackeyser Well-Known Member

Well, two wrongs don't make a right.

I can't stand the West-Kardashian....media whoremongering. He for using what used to be an art form (argue if you like, but I've been listening to rap since it was being freestyled by DJs on the radio in the mid-70s and have a friend holding my original SugarHill vinyl of The Message and other original masterpieces of the genre) and turned it into a car crash... Meanwhile, Kardashian is the daughter of one OJ's attorneys and wanted to be famous like Ms Hilton, so she also made a sex tape and parlayed that with the help of her super-ambitious mother who changed her name from Jenner BACK to the name of her divorced husband into a reality show empire being...a personal car crash and offering absolutely NOTHING of value beyond a platform for people to have an opinion about her and her siblings and mother.

They'll NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER leave the limelight because they are creatures OF the limelight. Without it, they almost cease to exist. Without it, Kim Kardashian is just some Armenian lawyer's daughter and mother which clearly isn't enough for her. Without it, Kanye is just a multimillionaire former rapper which clearly isn't enough for him. If they aren't dominating social media and various semi-news sites like Huffpo, then they almost cease to exist. Every waking moment, every vacation, every trip for branded coffee, every trip...OUTSIDE...is scripted for maximum exposure and effect.

Worse, every moment anyone spends an ounce of attention on them is a waste of time.

That said, and I'm serious about this, I don't think being a doucebag or a media whore is worthy of a death sentence.

I'm really tired of seeing death threats because folks disagree with other folks. It's unconscionable. As a husband and father, Kanye West has every understandable right to take death threats seriously and act accordingly.

Now, that being said, would I be all that sad if Kanye West and Kim Kardashian actually left the country? Absolutely not. More like thrilled. Happy trails. (I actually thought of that Tombstone quote when reading his threat to leave) I think trying to find a corner of the world without racism is a fools errand, but he's got the money to try, so... go crazy. If it means I NEVER have to read another Kanye West or Kim Kardashian story, I'd actually tune in to watch them take off, blast off, ship out or whatever... I'd even tweet "bon voyage" if it made it happen quicker...

I really don't want anything to do with ever hearing about West or Kardashian EVER again. I'd be perfectly content if they became one of the 7 billion on this planet we never hear about.

That doesn't make right death threats or overtly racist epithets in any way, shape or form.

SierraRam likes this.
  6. Elmgrovegnome Well-Known Member

So, if Kanye leaves the country who raises the daughter...and where? The last I read that relationship is O V E R.

I hope the teen is able to sue Kanye for the punch. But if that munchkin were to punch me, I am sure it would be difficult to refrain from pounding him 3' into the ground (his full height).

7. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

So if Kanye leaves the country and there is no one there to give a crap, is he still gone?

Mojo Ram and CGI_Ram like this.
  8. LosAngelesRams Janoris Ogletree

9. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

???

10. LosAngelesRams Janoris Ogletree

Old Kanye West joke he hates. People used to call him Gay fish.

11. LesBaker Mr. Savant

I used The Goog and discovered that the guys at South Park eff with him sometimes.

RamFan503 likes this.
  12. Faceplant Well-Known Member

13. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

:LOL:

14. BonifayRam Well-Known Member

That's Ok Mr.West we have plenty of other people of color invading this nation through our borders in the process breaking the US law now in order that they can get the faint hope to get a big dose of this nasty alleged ongoing racism here....o_O

CGI_Ram likes this.