Kanye West Announces He’ll Leave The United States Because Of Racism

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Recently, rapper and egomaniac Kanye West made headlines after a racist comment was directed at his fiancé Kim Kardashian. The incident led to Kanye punching a teenager in the face.

According to reports, Kim was entering a medical building in California when the teenager called her a “n-word” lover. After being told that he should not use the word, the teenager allegedly threatened to murder Kim.

When Kanye heard of the news, he walked up to the teen and punched him in the face. Now, it appears that the rapper is threatening to leave the United States, claiming that he is dreading explaining to his daughter the negativity in American culture, society, and history.

According to West, “we’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some sh*t. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.

http://www.theminorityreportblog.co...ll-leave-the-united-states-because-of-racism/

Greg Stone

Rookie
Good luck with that. I'm sympathetic, old enough to have been fired once when the owner found out I was Jewish, but that response is WAY over the top.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well i'm white English/Irish, so i've never been judged by other races because of my skin color.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
On behalf of the United States, I'd like to offer a heartfelt apology in advance to whichever country ends up with the West-Kardashians.

We feel your pain.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well if I was king I'd just strip that mother fucker of his citizenship and kick his ask the fuck out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bye.gif

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I thought it was because he was a complete and utter douche bag

E6577D8C.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, might as well leave this country... I mean Kim Kardashian worked so hard to earn all her money here. It's been a horrific life.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
CYA! There's two islands off the coast of St. Thomas for sale you one trick pony! Oh, wait, that's the US Virgin Islands, never mind. Try some diverse country like, Russia, no wait, China, no, uh, Iraq, no, Iran, no, Somalia!!! Yeah, that's it, Somalia!!!!! Wait, no, they chop heads off of mixed race marriages. Hmm, good luck playa!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Be thankful that you aren't aware of either West and Kardashian. Turn around there is nothing to see here.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Good luck with that. I'm sympathetic, old enough to have been fired once when the owner found out I was Jewish, but that response is WAY over the top.

I got a job once cause the agent thought I was Jewish - that's the old William Morris Agency for you
I didn't do anything to dissuade him from his notion, it was the mid 2000 and i was pretty broke and just got married. Although all those ham sandwiches i ate should have clued them in. But I think they just thought I was a bad Jew.

I do wish Kim and Kanye luck in their search for a country absent of racism. Bye Bye

cracengl

Rookie
The end does not justify the means...but the end is nice. I don't suppose he could take Beiber with him?