Kam Chancellor wants more money

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I can never get over these "Jerks!" Who sign a 5 year " Contract!" and then de-side 2 years into it they want a New Contract!
A CONTRACT IS A CONTRACT PERIOD!
Start New Contract talks in the Last year of your present one!
Your just an old relic like me, Dave. I agree with you fully.

The world you & I grew up in has been beat down & changed & replaced. They say its changed for the better :eek: I need to just lay down & go away......

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Now Now '51.....if a Seattle safety wants to holdout for more money....who are we to tell him not to.......:sneaky:(y););):LOL:
I've been waiting for the Super bowl hangover to start and hit these guys. Role players, thinking they are super stars. Implosion in......3...2....:later::party:

We need to start a "Pay Kam Chancellor" campaign. If any Rams fans live near by they can hold signs outside the practice facility "Don't play until they pay". Or "Ram fans are Kam fans".

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Guys going in to work today with a big smile on my face after this news broke was pure joy. Hawks fans don't know what to do with themselves now that their beloved team is showing its true colors. I wish I could share the tears.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I agree, but playing devil's advocate, shouldn't the teams be held to the same standard...As in honoring the contract as well...
Both sides should Honor the Contract. They both worked on it before signing it!
That's why you see things like the contract being 'Front Loaded', 'Back Loaded', ' No Trade', No this or No that. As I said a Contract is a Contract! You sign it stick to it! Both sides!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
but I'm of the belief that nobody is a freak athlete from birth.
I wish that were entirely true...while it is in most cases...however there are some natural athletes, basically born with better/more quick twitch muscle, naturally faster, more endurance, and stronger too. Barely need to lift weights to maintain muscle...I had the privilege to play with quite a few...One being Ken Norton Jr in high school...but he was also a hard worker too..It's genetic....For example, in a certain nordic country, they are fortunate to be born with more red blood cells, and have greater endurance...Sorta like natural blood doping...All due to being born & living at increased elevation...Just natural selection at it's finest in some individuals...so it's always nature & nurture...they always work together..

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Both sides should Honor the Contract. They both worked on it before signing it!
That's why you see things like the contract being 'Front Loaded', 'Back Loaded', ' No Trade', No this or No that. As I said a Contract is a Contract! You sign it stick to it! Both sides!!

I absolutely agree, Dave...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I just read that Chancellor is not reporting to camp and will be holding out...Next man up...But wait, they probably don't have a next man up to replace what they have in Kimmy..Dissent is a good thing, when it's happening to the Albatross