Kaepersnickering

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wv

Rookie
jrry32 said:
Non-story. Not wearing the hat to support the Dolphins, he's wearing the hat because he likes the style. Happens all the time in the real world and no one complains about it there.

I think I agree with that. Its ok to wonder about K-nik and his motivations, etc -- and i'm not crazy about his reaction to the whole thing -- but I also wonder about some of the fans who get all upset about a hat. Aint 'that' just a bit infantile? I dunno.

I don't think i'd care if Bradford wore a Dolphin hat, as long as he was playing his tail off on the field. Bradford's old school though. He wouldn't do it.

w
v

…..

Legend
I can tell you guys this.....if you work for Pepsico and walk into work wearing a Coca-Cola Hat...you will be asked to leave the premisis. When I breifly worked for Buffalo Rock, a Pepsi owned distrubuter, a fella showed up carrying a Vanilla Coke. The Operations manager instructed him to "HEY, you cant bring that in here, discard that *7%#!" When the fellow complained that he didnt want to because had just paid $1.79 for it, he was turned around and sent out the gate. Never saw him again.

Now i know thats a little different...since he showed up to the work place. I would hope Kaeprdick would not wear another teams gear to 49ers practice....but ya never know since he has "rights" an all LOL

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If nothing else, this shows that the value of loyalty has fallen off the charts. There was a time when loyalty was a virtue.

That childish qb for the whiners is exactly what that shit-hole franchise deserves.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wv said:
Bradford's old school though. He wouldn't do it.

w
v

that's the whole point isn't it.

Bradford isn't an immature punk.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Can't believe I actually respected this guy at Nevada. I guess the money and fame completely went to his head.

wv

Rookie
kurtfaulk said:
wv said:

w
v

Well for me there's "lots" of "points" and not "one truth" on this kind of situation.
For example some folks think K is being 'childish' -- ok, fine, that's a subjective value judgment.
But you could just as easily conclude the "fans" are being "childish" for demanding that someone on their team never wear a Dolphin hat.

I mean there's no one-truth there -- just different conclusions by different people with different values. Right?

My own 'personal' subjective 'non-truth' is....oh....I dunno....I suppose I would want the Rams QB to love the Rams so much, he wouldn't want to wear anything but horns. But if Bradford did wear a Dolphin hat, I doubt i'd get all emotional about it. As long as he won the Super Bowl :)

w
v

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Come on people. He's still a kid,and kids today...?...well you know...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ5CyMJQJcA[/youtube]
Awww look...its little Kap 10 yrs ago :bg:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
wv said:
kurtfaulk said:
wv said:

w
v

Well for me there's "lots" of "points" and not "one truth" on this kind of situation.
For example some folks think K is being 'childish' -- ok, fine, that's a subjective value judgment.
But you could just as easily conclude the "fans" are being "childish" for demanding that someone on their team never wear a Dolphin hat.

I mean there's no one-truth there -- just different conclusions by different people with different values. Right?

My own 'personal' subjective 'non-truth' is....oh....I dunno....I suppose I would want the Rams QB to love the Rams so much, he wouldn't want to wear anything but horns. But if Bradford did wear a Dolphin hat, I doubt i'd get all emotional about it. As long as he won the Super Bowl :)

w
v
Not necessarily.

He was being a punk ass bitch, to use today's accepted vernacular. There's no subjective way of looking at someone who smirks at his fan base (the ones supporting him at the moment, but could run him right out of town the next) when they question his loyalties. The way he "speaks" leaves much to be desired too.

"This the hat y'all mad at?"

"I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers!

I plan on doin this until they won't let me in the building! #ridiculous#y'allmustbebored."

I don't know if there are many who are demanding he not wear the hat. There are just people wondering what he's thinking. I can't demand you not wear a tutu, but I can ask what's going through your mind while you're doing it - right? Personally, I don't care one way or the other what he wears. I'm not at all invested in his life. I do have a real problem with the way he's handling himself as the face of an NFL Franchise. And watch. He'll come out with a public apology at some point. When Harblah gets a hold of him.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
wv said:
kurtfaulk said:
wv said:

w
v

w
v
Not necessarily.

He was being a punk ass bitch, to use today's accepted vernacular. There's no subjective way of looking at someone who smirks at his fan base (the ones supporting him at the moment, but could run him right out of town the next) when they question his loyalties. The way he "speaks" leaves much to be desired too.

"This the hat y'all mad at?"

"I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers!

I plan on doin this until they won't let me in the building! #ridiculous#y'allmustbebored."

I don't know if there are many who are demanding he not wear the hat. There are just people wondering what he's thinking. I can't demand you not wear a tutu, but I can ask what's going through your mind while you're doing it - right? Personally, I don't care one way or the other what he wears. I'm not at all invested in his life. I do have a real problem with the way he's handling himself as the face of an NFL Franchise. And watch. He'll come out with a public apology at some point. When Harblah gets a hold of him.

People are stuck on the fact that it was another teams hat. It's not that.....it's his flippant attitude about it to fans and his own team. The hat could say Hustler or Playboy or NASCAR on it and the result could be the same with his attitude.

I'm kinda shocked Harbaugh didn't tweet/instagram something along the lines of "Colin get that effing hat off your thick skull or you can't come in the building". I might have if I was the coach LOL.

His faux-ghetto act is not going over well with fans either. I have more "street cred" than he does.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Ram Quixote nuanced it:
You don't have to believe it. Intelligence doesn't equate to wisdom.

I really only see three options. :lol:
A) He's lacking in intelligence and wisdom.
B) He's intelligent, lacks wisdom and has a huge sense of entitlement that overrides his intelligence.
C) He's stupid.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Ram Quixote said:
albefree69 said:
4.0 GPA? I don't believe it.
Grade point average doesn't equate to intelligence or wisdom. With college athletes? Even less so.

nighttrain

Legend
albefree69 said:
Ram Quixote nuanced it:

I really only see three options. :lol:
A) He's lacking in intelligence and wisdom.
B) He's intelligent, lacks wisdom and has a huge sense of entitlement that overrides his intelligence.
C) He's stupid.
you forgot lacking in maturity
train

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
moklerman denigrating courses like basket weaving 101:
Grade point average doesn't equate to intelligence or wisdom. With college athletes? Even less so.

Said by someone who has no idea how hard it is to make tricolored baskets. With a handle. :sokay: