1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kaepersnickering

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by BatteringRambo, Jul 6, 2013.

1. wv Member

I think I agree with that. Its ok to wonder about K-nik and his motivations, etc -- and i'm not crazy about his reaction to the whole thing -- but I also wonder about some of the fans who get all upset about a hat. Aint 'that' just a bit infantile? I dunno.

I don't think i'd care if Bradford wore a Dolphin hat, as long as he was playing his tail off on the field. Bradford's old school though. He wouldn't do it.

w
    v

2. Dog Well-Known Member Pit Boss

I can tell you guys this.....if you work for Pepsico and walk into work wearing a Coca-Cola Hat...you will be asked to leave the premisis. When I breifly worked for Buffalo Rock, a Pepsi owned distrubuter, a fella showed up carrying a Vanilla Coke. The Operations manager instructed him to "HEY, you cant bring that in here, discard that *7%#!" When the fellow complained that he didnt want to because had just paid $1.79 for it, he was turned around and sent out the gate. Never saw him again.

Now i know thats a little different...since he showed up to the work place. I would hope Kaeprdick would not wear another teams gear to 49ers practice....but ya never know since he has "rights" an all LOL

3. Selassie I H. I. M.

If nothing else, this shows that the value of loyalty has fallen off the charts. There was a time when loyalty was a virtue.

That childish qb for the whiners is exactly what that crap-hole franchise deserves.

4. kurtfaulk Well-Known Member

that's the whole point isn't it.

Bradford isn't an immature punk.

5. albefree69 Well-Known Member

4.0 GPA? I don't believe it.

6. Memento Ser Memento (alias, The Winged Knight).

Can't believe I actually respected this guy at Nevada. I guess the money and fame completely went to his head.

7. wv Member

Well for me there's "lots" of "points" and not "one truth" on this kind of situation.
    For example some folks think K is being 'childish' -- ok, fine, that's a subjective value judgment.
    But you could just as easily conclude the "fans" are being "childish" for demanding that someone on their team never wear a Dolphin hat.

I mean there's no one-truth there -- just different conclusions by different people with different values. Right?

My own 'personal' subjective 'non-truth' is....oh....I dunno....I suppose I would want the Rams QB to love the Rams so much, he wouldn't want to wear anything but horns. But if Bradford did wear a Dolphin hat, I doubt i'd get all emotional about it. As long as he won the Super Bowl :)

w
    v

8. Mojo Ram On double secret probation

Come on people. He's still a kid,and kids today...?...well you know...
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ5CyMJQJcA[/youtube]
    Awww look...its little Kap 10 yrs ago :bg:

9. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

Not necessarily.

He was being a punk ass bitch, to use today's accepted vernacular. There's no subjective way of looking at someone who smirks at his fan base (the ones supporting him at the moment, but could run him right out of town the next) when they question his loyalties. The way he "speaks" leaves much to be desired too.

"This the hat y'all mad at?"

"I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers!

I plan on doin this until they won't let me in the building! #ridiculous#y'allmustbebored."

I don't know if there are many who are demanding he not wear the hat. There are just people wondering what he's thinking. I can't demand you not wear a tutu, but I can ask what's going through your mind while you're doing it - right? Personally, I don't care one way or the other what he wears. I'm not at all invested in his life. I do have a real problem with the way he's handling himself as the face of an NFL Franchise. And watch. He'll come out with a public apology at some point. When Harblah gets a hold of him.

10. albefree69 Well-Known Member

11. LesBaker Mr. Savant

People are stuck on the fact that it was another teams hat. It's not that.....it's his flippant attitude about it to fans and his own team. The hat could say Hustler or Playboy or NASCAR on it and the result could be the same with his attitude.

I'm kinda shocked Harbaugh didn't tweet/instagram something along the lines of "Colin get that effing hat off your thick skull or you can't come in the building". I might have if I was the coach LOL.

His faux-ghetto act is not going over well with fans either. I have more "street cred" than he does.

12. Selassie I H. I. M.

BITCHASSNESS

13. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

There it is.

14. Ram Quixote Knight Errant

You don't have to believe it. Intelligence doesn't equate to wisdom.

15. albefree69 Well-Known Member

I really only see three options. :lol:
    A) He's lacking in intelligence and wisdom.
    B) He's intelligent, lacks wisdom and has a huge sense of entitlement that overrides his intelligence.
    C) He's stupid.

16. moklerman Warner-phile

Grade point average doesn't equate to intelligence or wisdom. With college athletes? Even less so.

17. nighttrain Well-Known Member

you forgot lacking in maturity
    train

18. albefree69 Well-Known Member

Said by someone who has no idea how hard it is to make tricolored baskets. With a handle. :sokay:

19. albefree69 Well-Known Member

Maturity and wisdom go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. :peace:

20. LesBaker Mr. Savant

And yes if anyone is wondering it's a "real" word.....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bitchassness

I think we all konw that there are intelligent people who are arrogant and that are complete asses.

CK is just another one evidently.